People who live in glass houses should'nt throw rocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Paul,

Your comment about what I posted regarding Iron Palm as being bizarre, only reflects your total lack of basic knowledge in hard style martial art training as well as your lack of medical knowledge. That is the only reason you would find it "bizarre". A knowledgeable hard style martial artist would have little problem in deciphering my info. The fundamental training technique is in the public domain. That is nothing new. What is new is my colleaque and I have incorporated transdermal delivery of chemicals that enhance recovery and reduce the risk tissue, tendon, ligament and bone damage. We have also modified the training procedure in accordance to new knowledge in physiology and sport science. Excellence in martial art performance is in science, not in "tradition".

If someone doed not understand science, it is not surprising that he would find it "bizarre".

If anyone care to hound me over this (or anything for that matter), I certainly could not give a rat *** about it. lol Bring it! lol

Unlike the con artists, I am not in this for anything. You or anyone's view or opinions of me, favourable or not, mean absolutely f@#$ S@#$ to me. lol

Don't try to put this off on me "not understanding science" Kenneth. I am not a scientest, but as a martial artist and educated person who has taken college level anatomy and physiology courses, I have a basic understanding.

My understanding of science has nothing to do with it. I understand the basic physiological concepts behind body and hand conditioning. However, I disagreed with you on the "One punch, one kill" idea, in that I believe that the human body is generally resilient enough to not die after being punched once. This is despite any level of hand conditioning. It may be possible to kill with one well placed strike, but is not something that should be relied on. And, if you believe otherwise, then I think that your dabbling a little too much in "martial fantasy" (kinda like, "MT has degenerated from an informative forum into the 'elementary school yard'," all because 5 people left, compared to the 2,500 who stayed. :rolleyes: ).

So, when I made my conjecture, you explained that, "it is not that hard to train for Killing punch. And you wouldn't sacrifice your fists in the process, as some ill-informed armchair martial stylists may mouth about," and that, "Today we have the medical knowledge to train and condition the fists without risking traumatic damage. With this been the internet, any person with any brain cell alive would not be so careless as to post openly about how to train for such deadly skills."

Oh Reeeally? :cool: So when I asked you to explain your methods, you are able to cop out because it is far too "deadly" for the internet. I think my word "bizarre" is a nice way of putting it, when BullS**t might be more appropriate.

But, you can say what you want, as I notice that your profile doesn't provide any information about you, really. So, you can be a scientest with whom your "colleage" and you developed the secret "one punch, one kill" potion, or you could be another "armchair martial stylist" trolling the internet, and spouting claims that you refuse to verify. I'm leaning towards the latter.

However, isn't it nice to know that the rules prevent me from chasing you around to every thread and every post you make, trashing you because of how you've chosen to present yourself? So, given these facts, you should be glad that certian rules are in place. And THAT point has little to do with my knowledge of science.

PAUL

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mind you, these people who quit, did not get "done in" or could not "follow the rules". They left because they were disgusted at the arbitrary enforcement of the rules, the lack of objectivity, fairness on the part of the Mod team. They refused to be associated with people who lack the sense of personal duty to speak out against moral wrongs. People are incline to smear these people. The fact is, Martial Artist, Jill, Philip Starr, Mike Clark have never ever even gotten on a pissing match with anyone.

The key word is, THEY QUIT. I liked all the people you mentioned, and I wish they'd return. However, THEY chose to leave over a disagreement with the way the mods. handled something. I feel that this was the wrong thing to do. I think that the mods. do a fairly good job, even though they do make mistakes, as they are human. I have disagreed with them before. When I have, I have talked with them over it. Sometimes decisions have not favored my opinion. But, this is life. If I take my ball and go home everytime I disagree with something, then I'd find myself playing ball by myself.

They made the choice to leave, end of story. I wish they'd retract that choice and come back, but I don't think that MT should jeprodize it's values for this to occur.

PAUL

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Despite the idea that the frauds eventually hanged themselves, I have to point out that they did so because of the groundwork laid by folks such as Robert. Sometimes you need a guy to calmly present the truth. Sometimes you need someone to stand up on the table and scream, "HE IS A GOD DAMN LIAR AND A FRAUD!"

Hey Don,

I appreciate that Robert had laid the groundwork to bust certian frauds, and I understand what you are saying. That was one thing I liked about him (Robert). Yet, I disagree with you in that I don't think rules needed to be broken for this to occur. You can bring your evidence forth in a scholarly manner, then "Time will either expose you or promote you" as they say. Cutting off your nose to spite your face only makes you look like an A-hole, and does little to bust the fraud in question.

That's just my humble opinion anyway! :ultracool

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
PAUL said:
Don't try to put this off on me "not understanding science" Kenneth. I am not a scientest, but as a martial artist and educated person who has taken college level anatomy and physiology courses, I have a basic understanding.

My understanding of science has nothing to do with it. I understand the basic physiological concepts behind body and hand conditioning. However, I disagreed with you on the "One punch, one kill" idea, in that I believe that the human body is generally resilient enough to not die after being punched once. This is despite any level of hand conditioning. It may be possible to kill with one well placed strike, but is not something that should be relied on. And, if you believe otherwise, then I think that your dabbling a little too much in "martial fantasy" (kinda like, "MT has degenerated from an informative forum into the 'elementary school yard'," all because 5 people left, compared to the 2,500 who stayed. :rolleyes: ).

So, when I made my conjecture, you explained that, "it is not that hard to train for Killing punch. And you wouldn't sacrifice your fists in the process, as some ill-informed armchair martial stylists may mouth about," and that, "Today we have the medical knowledge to train and condition the fists without risking traumatic damage. With this been the internet, any person with any brain cell alive would not be so careless as to post openly about how to train for such deadly skills."

Oh Reeeally? :cool: So when I asked you to explain your methods, you are able to cop out because it is far too "deadly" for the internet. I think my word "bizarre" is a nice way of putting it, when BullS**t might be more appropriate.

But, you can say what you want, as I notice that your profile doesn't provide any information about you, really. So, you can be a scientest with whom your "colleage" and you developed the secret "one punch, one kill" potion, or you could be another "armchair martial stylist" trolling the internet, and spouting claims that you refuse to verify. I'm leaning towards the latter.

However, isn't it nice to know that the rules prevent me from chasing you around to every thread and every post you make, trashing you because of how you've chosen to present yourself? So, given these facts, you should be glad that certian rules are in place. And THAT point has little to do with my knowledge of science.

PAUL

Just because I and a few people know something that you don't, it rubs your ego the wrong way. lol . There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. So you pound your chest and try to claim moral high ground by evoking the all mighty MT rules. lol. Nice try, buddy boy. lol You know damn well that I couldn't give a rat *** about any hassling. There is no chance in hell that I would disclose proprietary information into the public domain.

You see, Paul, not only in MA, but in your profession , ie money management, I am also privy to knowledge and skills that you don't. lol I have read you highlighting your investment management career over many different threads. I managed institution portfolios while you were still in school, Paul. Tough huh? In a business where there are more ego than talents, where nothing is sacred and where the biggest whore makes the most money. It must rubs you the wrong way to see other minions making millions and bringing hundreds of millions of assets while producing pathetic performance, huh? I have met hundreds of semi intelligent guys like you. They have a reasonably good analytical mind and some social savvy. They delude themselves into thinking that they alone can produce superior returns. Yet, years after years, they underperform the index and all they have are excuses. Yeah well, you can outperform the market IF YOU KNOW the relationship between not just the probabilities of gain and loss but also the size of gains and loss. There lies the secret to great wealth. There ain't no secret to it. (The principle is obsecenely simple. But there is no chance in hell that I am gonna just give it away like that. lol ) It is just that those who have found it, keep it to themselves. Soros has found it. Paul Tudor Jones has found it. Marty Stewartz has found it. Just about every successful traders and investors have found it. There are a million ways to make great wealth in the market, but they are all very hard to find. I am sure that rub you the wrong way too, Paul. Well, that just too f@#$%king baddddddddd...... lol

So you see, Paul, there is a big world out there and you sir is just a small fish. There are many people whose background you know nothing about, but outclass you in every dimenssion. I bet that rubs you the wrong way too, huh? lol

Anyhow, enough of this OT BS. (it was fun though)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Just because I and a few people know something that you don't, it rubs your ego the wrong way. lol . There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. So you pound your chest and try to claim moral high ground by evoking the all mighty MT rules. lol. Nice try, buddy boy. lol You know damn well that I couldn't give a rat *** about any hassling. There is no chance in hell that I would disclose proprietary information into the public domain.

You see, Paul, not only in MA, but in your profession , ie money management, I am also privy to knowledge and skills that you don't. lol I have read you highlighting your investment management career over many different threads. I managed institution portfolios while you were still in school, Paul. Tough huh? In a business where there are more ego than talents, where nothing is sacred and where the biggest whore makes the most money. It must rubs you the wrong way to see other minions making millions and bringing hundreds of millions of assets while producing pathetic performance, huh? I have met hundreds of semi intelligent guys like you. They have a reasonably good analytical mind and some social savvy. They delude themselves into thinking that they alone can produce superior returns. Yet, years after years, they underperform the index and all they have are excuses. Yeah well, you can outperform the market IF YOU KNOW the relationship between not just the probabilities of gain and loss but also the size of gains and loss. There lies the secret to great wealth. There ain't no secret to it. (The principle is obsecenely simple. But there is no chance in hell that I am gonna just give it away like that. lol ) It is just that those who have found it, keep it to themselves. Soros has found it. Paul Tudor Jones has found it. Marty Stewartz has found it. Just about every successful traders and investors have found it. There are a million ways to make great wealth in the market, but they are all very hard to find. I am sure that rub you the wrong way too, Paul. Well, that just too f@#$%king baddddddddd...... lol

So you see, Paul, there is a big world out there and you sir is just a small fish. There are many people whose background you know nothing about, but outclass you in every dimenssion. I bet that rubs you the wrong way too, huh? lol

Wow...spoken like a true scientest, with all that "proprietary information.".... um..."lol" :rolleyes:

Now your going to tell me about the secret to wealth and success in the markets too. A master of the sciences, the financial markets, AND the deadly art of "Iron Palm." Wow again...you must be all knowing.

At least with me, though, my profile is basically an open book. Your profile is convienently empty. But, I am sure your twice my age and four times as experienced, right? But I understand that your profile is probably empty to disguise your secret work for the CIA and SEC as a scientest, and financial investigator, right? :rofl:

Keep it up, Kenneth. Your only managing to show people the fraudulent troll that you really are.
:mrtoilet:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
I don't care to respond to this as it is obvious that you will never understand. The Yilli folks have tried in vain to enlighten you.

Hmmm,

I choose to not respond either since you will never learn as I and others have tried in vain to educate you. The only difference is that I have listened to them. I have talked to them and most have agreed to leave it as a difference of opinion.

Before I close, would you like me to reply?

I could ask my questions agin of the Yili group who would not answer me? They would not answer me? Why are they Liars? I do not know, since they will not answer me. Yet, I moved on and let it drop. Do you want me to point them to you when I ask again and bring up the old history, and all the issues?

Do you?

Yet, as a Nazi type of person who believes in doing anything not matter what the collateral damage is, I choose not to drop down to your level.

Enjoy you Day, I enjoy my weekend of training. :)

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Paul,

Your comment about what I posted regarding Iron Palm as being bizarre, only reflects your total lack of basic knowledge in hard style martial art training as well as your lack of medical knowledge. That is the only reason you would find it "bizarre". A knowledgeable hard style martial artist would have little problem in deciphering my info. The fundamental training technique is in the public domain. That is nothing new. What is new is my colleaque and I have incorporated transdermal delivery of chemicals that enhance recovery and reduce the risk tissue, tendon, ligament and bone damage. We have also modified the training procedure in accordance to new knowledge in physiology and sport science. Excellence in martial art performance is in science, not in "tradition".

If someone doed not understand science, it is not surprising that he would find it "bizarre".

If anyone care to hound me over this (or anything for that matter), I certainly could not give a rat *** about it. lol Bring it! lol

Unlike the con artists, I am not in this for anything. You or anyone's view or opinions of me, favourable or not, mean absolutely f@#$ S@#$ to me. lol

KennethKu,

It is possible that just maybe someone might have a different point of view.

Let us take Light.

IT can be viewed as:

1) A Wave

2) A Beam

3) A particle with mass.

Now all individually describe what one can find in life, yet not one covers all to issues. Ans if you notice the Wave and Beam seem to contradict each other.

Yet, they are all usd in their place for a description to describe an event.

Open your mind my friend, someone besides yourself has the possibility of being right. And this is the absolute main porblem I have had and still have with teh Tilli personal. Not one of them admit that they might have made a mistake. They are too good for that. They are perfect.

:asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Allow me to elaborate.

After being off for almost a year, I just got back being a bit more active in the online world. Looking at the posts in MT forum, I couldn't help but missed the posters such as Martial Artist, Jill, the Yilli folks, Robert, Mike Clark etc. It is truly sad to see how MT has degenerated from an informative forum into the "elementary school yard".

It saddens me to see the facts being so liberally distorted. Mind you, these people who quit, did not get "done in" or could not "follow the rules". They left because they were disgusted at the arbitrary enforcement of the rules, the lack of objectivity, fairness on the part of the Mod team. They refused to be associated with people who lack the sense of personal duty to speak out against moral wrongs. People are incline to smear these people. The fact is, Martial Artist, Jill, Philip Starr, Mike Clark have never ever even gotten on a pissing match with anyone.

I am just sharing what has been circulating beyond the border of MT. It isn't a matter of my personal view or opinions. Shooting the messenger ain't get you anywhere. (Not that has stopped anyone from doing just that. Nor would I be concerned.)

KennethKu,

Please provide instances of when I Was not fair? When I distorted the truth? When I did not go above and beyond to try to discuss the issues, until thier frothing at the mouth took them to bite my hand also. I took that personally. They still think I was wrong to do so. Yet, once again they do not believe they have done anything wrong. Nothing. Yet, in my mind and opinion they did. They stated that my opinion was not valid and not anything to listen too. When people refuse to listen, I refuse to continue discourse and personally do not care what they think of me or theri friends who go around worrying about their reputations jsut like the people they challenged. They are in a brand new art, and cast stones at others. They all believe they are right. I believe they had some valid points, and that their approach was not well thought out. By the fact that they alienated me and others. You want to talk about who got the bad reputation? Just look who was the childish little four year olds that left and took their toys home to mom and would not play.

Open your mind and admit that maybe just maybe someone besides them and yourself might jsut might have a valid point. If you do this, then I will think highly of you. If you do not then you are as closed minded as those Nazi's you remind me of. :idunno:

I just do not get it.

Have a nice day.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Those who need to know, know what I am talking about.

Still looking in the mirror I see :idunno:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:

Sir,

You come of arrogant and supremist.

You make statements that it is obvious about what you say yet it is not always or you do not provide all the evidence. You say people are nto educated, yet for someone like you to make this statment and to keep an closed mind, is contradictory.

As to small people, you may want to stop looking in the mirror before posting ;) You sir are nothing in the realm of MArtial Arts either. I do not even know who you are nor do I car. Is you name know by all? I do not think. It is so nice of you to contradict yourself on the stone and glass housees thread. :idunno:

Man just open your mind and admit that someone else might have a valid as well.

(* As I have been gone all weekend I just replied to all of your posts here. This is nto a personal attack to you. I would like to continue positive discourse, yet, in that process you have to acknowledge that you have an open mind to be able to grasp new or different point of views. *)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note.
Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

tshadowchaser
Sheldon Bedell
-MT Moderator-

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Back to the topic.

If people want to know why the MT mods were so hard on Robert and others, here is the real reason, according to the inside track. Mind you, I am only repeating what I have been told.

You see, according to this source, several of the mods who make a living in teaching MA have either dubious claim of MA credential or questionable skills. Robert and Mike Clark and the Yilli folks were fast on the trail when they sense something was rotten in Denmark (in this case, in MT world). Robert started to ask questions about certain claims of credential and what not. Now, Robert, Mike and the Yilli folks are the true McCoy. They don't take kindly to pretenders milking the public.

After witnessing what happened to that con artist David Schultz, some folks began to sense that they were next on the cross hair of FRAUD BUSTING. They suddenly had a divine inspiration, "Those who live in glass houses should NOT allow others to throw stones" :D lol They invoke the all mighty thunder rod : RULES!! They got rid of the "trouble makers" before questions about their own martial art credential came public. (What is funny is, they called these people all kind of names, yet, when they had no choice but to ban the con David Shultz, they never said one bad word about him. )

Now, before people jump on me, I'll just spare you the hassle. You see,this is NOT about my belief or view or opinion. Beating up on me won't do squat for you. I am just the messenger here, sharing with you what I have been told. All these have been circulating outside the MT border. Its common knowledge to a boatload of martial artists. How you want to handle all these holes that you dug for yourselves is NONE of my concern. Just giving you all a tip-off, in case you haven't heard the news. lol

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Paul, I expected you to do better than to resort to name calling.

Rich Parson, you wasted your breath. I quit reading your posts long long time ago, let along responding to you. I had enough of them when you were buttheading with the Yilli folks.

Have a nice day.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You see, according to this source, several of the mods who make a living in teaching MA have either dubious claim of MA credential or questionable skills.

Translation: Someone with an axe to grind who was spanked for being a weenie has decided that he and his drinking buddies are the ones to determine what is and isn't legit. The decisions of acknowledged masters don't really matter because they don't follow our style, so therefore are questionable as well.

Now, Robert, Mike and the Yilli folks are the true McCoy.

Translation: The Hatfields are our hated enemy.

They don't take kindly to pretenders milking the public.

Translation: Only the "Real Deal" can milk the public.

All these have been circulating outside the MT border. Its common knowledge to a boatload of martial artists.

Translation: Me and a few buddies who think we have all the answers have exchanged some emails. Our boat is a canoe, seats 6 comfortably, and was handed down to us from on high but only the chosen few can ride.

(What is funny is, they called these people all kind of names, yet, when they had no choice but to ban the con David Shultz, they never said one bad word about him. )

Translation: Us talking smack is good, and fair and just. Others doing it is evil, and nasty.

Just giving you all a tip-off, in case you haven't heard the news.

Translation: Which you probably haven't since I can't provide any references.

Thank you Kenneth, we greatly appreciate you bringing us this horrible news. It is a major tragedy. I will immediately petition for full knighthoods of those so unjustly wronged here, and immediately shut down this forum. I may commit sepuku as my shame and dishonor is so great, it can not possibly be cleansed otherwise. Perhaps my head on a pike will suffice?

Or would they prefer a halibut?

:rofl: Please, continue this tale of woe and wrong doing and horror.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you are Robert's messanger say so don't infer things that may not be true.
If you have facts to print say so otherwise bugger off.
If you are infering to me in any way with your qoutes then make your point. I'll put my 30+ years of trainning in my art up as reffrence. If you do not have equal or infact any instruction under my instructors then Where do you get your claims.
Without proof of:
Code:
You see, according to this source, several of the mods who make a living in teaching MA have either dubious claim of MA credential or questionable skills
I ask for an apology from you for all the mods.
Paper and internet warriors and those who make dubious claims on the internet are a dime a thousand and not worth that much.
Back up your claims or shut up
As for Robert the man had tons off knowledge in limited areas he just couldn't stop putting his nose in where he had no knowledge, and makeing problems for no reason other than to try to prove himslef correct. He also insisted in personaly attacking individuals. THAT is against the rules
Hell I enjoyed reading much of what he posted. Can't say the same for you KennethKu

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Paul, I expected you to do better than to resort to name calling.

Rich Parson, you wasted your breath. I quit reading your posts long long time ago, let along responding to you. I had enough of them when you were buttheading with the Yilli folks.

Have a nice day.

Kendall dear, if you do not wish to read my posts and be closed mind that is fine.

You should spell my name properly. Parsons

Just like the Yili's you are afraid of me. You cannot attack me. You try, and I use logic and facts, and you use myth and hear say.

You cannot handle the truth.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KennethKu said:
Back to the topic.

If people want to know why the MT mods were so hard on Robert and others, here is the real reason, according to the inside track. Mind you, I am only repeating what I have been told.

You see, according to this source, several of the mods who make a living in teaching MA have either dubious claim of MA credential or questionable skills. Robert and Mike Clark and the Yilli folks were fast on the trail when they sense something was rotten in Denmark (in this case, in MT world). Robert started to ask questions about certain claims of credential and what not. Now, Robert, Mike and the Yilli folks are the true McCoy. They don't take kindly to pretenders milking the public.

After witnessing what happened to that con artist David Schultz, some folks began to sense that they were next on the cross hair of FRAUD BUSTING. They suddenly had a divine inspiration, "Those who live in glass houses should NOT allow others to throw stones" :D lol They invoke the all mighty thunder rod : RULES!! They got rid of the "trouble makers" before questions about their own martial art credential came public. (What is funny is, they called these people all kind of names, yet, when they had no choice but to ban the con David Shultz, they never said one bad word about him. )

Now, before people jump on me, I'll just spare you the hassle. You see,this is NOT about my belief or view or opinion. Beating up on me won't do squat for you. I am just the messenger here, sharing with you what I have been told. All these have been circulating outside the MT border. Its common knowledge to a boatload of martial artists. How you want to handle all these holes that you dug for yourselves is NONE of my concern. Just giving you all a tip-off, in case you haven't heard the news. lol

Sir,

Please explain any and all issues with my credentials.

You as others who have run away from my discussion because they cannot handle me, have not answered my questions. Now you are also not answerng my questions. One of the big issues of Robert R, was people afraid to answer the questions have something to hide. I have nothing to hide. I think you and your friends do. So, I ask again where is the problem with my credentials? Where have I provided false information. You have provided hear say from a person. I have provided my opinion. You sir, are a third person throwing stones. Answer the questions here publically about me, for when you say Mods or Staff or Admins, you are speaking about me. Step up and say what you mean. Tell me.

Or are you afraid since you are behind the computer. You call others names for hiding or not answering questions. You have insuslted me like most of teh Yili people have. And as I do not have the satisfaction of knowing who you are or even caring where you live, I ask you to prove it pubicaly. Yet, you do not.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Translation: Someone with an axe to grind who was spanked for being a weenie has decided that he and his drinking buddies are the ones to determine what is and isn't legit. The decisions of acknowledged masters don't really matter because they don't follow our style, so therefore are questionable as well.

Translation: Me and a few buddies who think we have all the answers have exchanged some emails. Our boat is a canoe, seats 6 comfortably, and was handed down to us from on high but only the chosen few can ride.

Translation: Us talking smack is good, and fair and just. Others doing it is evil, and nasty.

Thank you Kenneth, we greatly appreciate you bringing us this horrible news. It is a major tragedy. I will immediately petition for full knighthoods of those so unjustly wronged here, and immediately shut down this forum. I may commit sepuku as my shame and dishonor is so great, it can not possibly be cleansed otherwise. Perhaps my head on a pike will suffice?

I think Kennie (* he mispelled my name, I mispelled his on purpose *) should go on a holy quest maybe a Shrubbery ;)

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:

lol LMAO! Very funny. Like I said, take it anyway you prefer. All the same to me. I am just sharing what I have heard. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions