Paul Janulis hospitalized...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
shows how much faith the others have in Mr.Janulis' skill to ACTUALLY believe he could be beat up by a pile of 10 year olds..............:rolleyes:

sheesh
Hey... anyone who referes to themselves as "Master of Defense" prolly couldnt take a 10 year old, let alone a pack of them. Sounds like somthing that should be addressed on Bullshido to me.

:rolleyes:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Hey... anyone who referes to themselves as "Master of Defense" prolly couldnt take a 10 year old, let alone a pack of them. Sounds like somthing that should be addressed on Bullshido to me.

:rolleyes:

Err...too late! :rofl: :rofl:

He was determined to be in a coma.....how could you tell?

The room got peaceful for a few seconds... :uhyeah:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tgace said:
PULL THE PLUG!! What? Oh it was a joke.........nevermind.

icon10.gif

Seriously...pull it...my *** is killing me. :rofl:

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
I have to ask aquestion....

He was determined to be in a coma.....how could you tell?

:D
Kaith,

He stopped talking for longer than it takes to take a breath. That's how we knew. What wasn't reported was his 3-day bout of the continuous runs which weakened him prior to the attack of the vicious 10-year olds. Had he not been severely weakened, he would've defended himself successfully. Yes, I am saying that he is powered by...whoops. Can't say it. This is a family public forum and I can't say ca-ca. Oops. Anyway, get the young man a cork and he'll be just fine.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Think about what today is....
That and the fact it's posted in the Comedy Cafe....

Too Funny!

Hang in there Paul...and stay away from the light!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dan Anderson said:
Kaith,

He stopped talking for longer than it takes to take a breath. That's how we knew. What wasn't reported was his 3-day bout of the continuous runs which weakened him prior to the attack of the vicious 10-year olds. Had he not been severely weakened, he would've defended himself successfully. Yes, I am saying that he is powered by...whoops. Can't say it. This is a family public forum and I can't say ca-ca. Oops. Anyway, get the young man a cork and he'll be just fine.

Yours,
Dan Anderson
He stopped talking?

Man, this is serious.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Sounds terminal.

Has he stopped typing too?

He was eating a double Whopper, and had half the sandwich in his mouth so he needed to stop talking and swallow and then breath in ;)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Wish I had a clue who you are all talking about.. :idunno:
Paul Janulis, aka Tulisan, is a moderator here. The original poster was pretending to announce (for April Fool's day) that something happened to him. It was originally in the Arnis Forum before it was moved later to the Comedy Cafe.

- Ceicei

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Sounds terminal.

Has he stopped typing too?

I can type...even in a vegitative state. Just read any one of my posts.

Wish I had a clue who you are all talking about..

You mean YOU don't know him. I here he is pretty famous. :rolleyes:

Update: I am recovering well. With a few more heavy doses of Enzite, I should be cured of my problem.

Also, I have gotten used to the feeding tube, even though it is in the wrong end. I wanted to take it out, but Jeb Bush came up from Florida and petitioned for the legislature to mandate that I leave it in. So now with that hole plugged, EVERYTHING that comes out of my mouth is crap.

:uhyeah:

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Also, I have gotten used to the feeding tube, even though it is in the wrong end. I wanted to take it out, but Jeb Bush came up from Florida and petitioned for the legislature to mandate that I leave it in. So now with that hole plugged, EVERYTHING that comes out of my mouth is crap.

:rofl: This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Man, you need your own TV show....

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Update on my condition:

I am finally out of the comotose state. Yes, yes... I know that I was able to type while in this condition; but make no mistake - despite what the religuous right had to say, that was only my reflexive response. Most of what I say does not make sense, as most of my brain has been liquified.

However, I am finally up and moving around, thanks to a hero, and noble man. He heard about my condition here on martial talk, and decided to take action.

I remember seeing only darkness while in my coma, and I had just gotton used to the feeding tube being in the wrong spot. Then...I felt the tube enlarge greatly. It was very uncomfortable; it remined me of a babies arm, or something. The discomfort caused me to open my eyes. Luckily, it wasn't a babies arm, but was just Rich Parsons, trying to revive me with his index finger.

If it wasn't for this brave and heroic soul, Rich "wiggle fingers" Parsons, I would still be in a coma today.

Everyone cheer for Parsons, the great MartialTalk Hero!

Here Here!
:cheers:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
:rofl: This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Man, you need your own TV show....

You had to egg him on did you not? :rolleyes:

Besides his Friend Bill wants to do a live TV script based on his friends. I think it would be boring. They think people will watch it.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:

Besides his Friend Bill wants to do a live TV script based on his friends. I think it would be boring. They think people will watch it.
Isn't this how Wayne's World started?

PS -- I'm glad it was his finger, only.

D.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:

Listen here stinky fingers,

First off....it would not just be any TV script with our dopy friends...It would be called, "The Rich Parsons Project." It would be a reality show about a disgruntled GM employee by day who is also a hitman by night, and every now and then crushes someones head and hides the body in his basement.

Tell me that isn't an awesome reality show premise... :ultracool

Latest Discussions