Parenting 101

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This isn't it.

A 56-year-old Valley Center Middle School teacher was arrested early Sunday morning following a wild, drunken party held at her home attended by at least 100, mostly inebriated, teenagers, officials said.

Sheriff’s Sgt. Bob Bishop said empty hard liquor and beer bottles were strewed about the house on Puma Trail. Teenagers were passed out on couches in their own vomit, and there was even a strip poker game going on in one bedroom involving four girls being photographed by boys.

But she might be up for teacher of the year if the students got to vote... of course, that's only before her a$$ is fired.

The woman... was at the house and, according to witnesses, was passing out beer to the minors...

She wore a name tag that said “My name is Nancy, I’m (her daughter’s) mom.”

I'm sure her daughter will be very proud after after she makes bail.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL, parties with drunks passed out in vomit are never pretty!
Regardless of the age of the participants.

OP
Nomad

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL, parties with drunks passed out in vomit are never pretty!
Regardless of the age of the participants.

Having cleaned up after more than one of these in my day, I'd strongly agree with that truism.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Looks like our county is going to hell in a hand basket. Or is that waste basket.

nah, it's been bad all along...

However, to add to my list of what's wrong:

parents at a party was never cool either. Especially when you plan on getting drunk.

strip poker? no, really...that's what you do in a small gathering....

But not having been raised in the good old US of A, we had our drunk debauchery now and then (ok, so not me and my friends, we were to square to be that hip) and we pointed and laughed at the (usually) guys who got so sh*tfaced that they puked... :lol:
No mercy from that crowd. Having read sex ed in magazines from the time we were 13 or 14, getting nekked had no allure...so we generally outgrew the wild party phase without much harm (since crashin in your car in the back road was not a point of order either, so little drunk driving...)

So, where was I....

oh, right Teacher (sorry, 90% of them are just not cool to begin with)
throws party pointing out her relationship to her daughter (I am sure she was thrilled)
Having kids get drunk :)lol:) and puke in her house (serves her right)
and a strip club upstairs....

That woman alone is responsible for global warming, being this uncool!

it's not even funny enough to go :lfao: