Over 50's clubs reopen after CV 19

OP
Gweilo

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dunno about clubs reopening where you live. But this video was posted back in 2013. So what's your point???

Its called humour, but apparently that has not reached the US yet.

OP
Gweilo

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I’m not from the US....but if that was meant to be joke it’s just not funny
Yes I know, but ignore most of what you post, because your just misrable

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes I got that too
Evidently no one gets it...because it literally makes no sense....”over 50s club reopens after CV19” then a video of a bare knuckle boxing match from 2013....what’s the joke?...feel free to explain it because obviously no one found it funny

OP
Gweilo

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Evidently no one gets it...because it literally makes no sense....”over 50s club reopens after CV19” then a video of a bare knuckle boxing match from 2013....what’s the joke?...feel free to explain it because obviously no one found it funny

Look, you dont like my sense of humor, you dont like what I train, so why T F, do you read anything I write?
Is Headhunter another user name for Jobo?
Everything I post, you like to argue about, I am fine with that, but if our poles are so far apart, why do you continue to read my posts?
You sometimes write very good stuff on ma, but you are a misery guts, if you dont like what I post, dont read it, simples.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Look, you dont like my sense of humor, you dont like what I train, so why T F, do you read anything I write?
Is Headhunter another user name for Jobo?
Everything I post, you like to argue about, I am fine with that, but if our poles are so far apart, why do you continue to read my posts?
You sometimes write very good stuff on ma, but you are a misery guts, if you dont like what I post, dont read it, simples.
I just didn’t realise it was a joke and I read because why not aNd no it certainly isn’t or is that another attempt at unfunny humour.

no I am not a “misery guts” I call things as I see it...and as someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety and suicidal thoughts Most of my life I don’t appreciate you saying crap like that when I have worked very hard for years to pull myself out of very dark places and get myself in a lot happier position. I never had an issue with you before this but I’ve just a lost respect for you

OP
Gweilo

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I just didn’t realise it was a joke and I read because why not aNd no it certainly isn’t or is that another attempt at unfunny humour.

no I am not a “misery guts” I call things as I see it...and as someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety and suicidal thoughts Most of my life I don’t appreciate you saying crap like that when I have worked very hard for years to pull myself out of very dark places and get myself in a lot happier position. I never had an issue with you before this but I’ve just a lost respect for you

Thats fine, I am sorry about your circumtances, but you engage with me 99% of the time, but sorry, I am happy with me, and I could not give a F what you think of me, hope you get comfortable with yourself soon.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thats fine, I am sorry about your circumtances, but you engage with me 99% of the time, but sorry, I am happy with me, and I could not give a F what you think of me, hope you get comfortable with yourself soon.
Okay but end of the day....jokes not funny

Latest Discussions