Opportunity or Cash Grab

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think Mr. Tom Callos is a legitimate instructor who has contributed and continues to contribute a great deal to the martial arts world. I think this is a great idea and will help many martial artists improve their abilities and grow in their skill. I also think he's going to make alot of money doing this. I think that both of those goals are present here and I'm not sure that that is a bad thing. Ultimately however, I think that as with any other training, the participants will get out of it what they put in, regardless of the intentions of Mr. Tom Callos.

It does take a pretty substantial dedication in both time and money though, definately not for the uncommited.

-Rob

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Cash grab - organized by the top francise people out there

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As stated before there is a place for everyone..... I mean everyone.... weather he has credintials or not is not the question, if his program is legit then it's a good thing if not he'll make money off the less fortunate.GOD BLESS AMERICA

O

OC Kid

Let s see, 1500 down plus 300 a month, then all the additional insruction required..if the additional instruction thai, boxing , anthony robbins, bjj stuff is included in the price then it would be a fun thing to do bbbbuuuttttt if its not then its just for some adreniline junkie who has something to prove.