Taking the time

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am curious about whether or not most members have taken the time to really go back into the older posts here on MT. I was a member way back in the beginnig, and remember when this place was so excited to have 100 members. It was really a cool time to be around. If you have the time, take one of the forums you are particularily interested in and go to the last page as read all the way through some of the older threads. There is a lot, and mean a lot of great knowledge hidden in this site.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did that in The Study. Read the thread on Creationism vs. Evolution. Fascinating discussion - and way too scientifically grounded for my participation as a humanities person. I got a great deal out of it. KT

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I am curious about whether or not most members have taken the time to really go back into the older posts here on MT. I was a member way back in the beginnig, and remember when this place was so excited to have 100 members. It was really a cool time to be around. If you have the time, take one of the forums you are particularily interested in and go to the last page as read all the way through some of the older threads. There is a lot, and mean a lot of great knowledge hidden in this site.

I do this quite often, and it seems i get so caught up in reading the old posts that i don't get the chance to post to the new topics. There is just such great information out there, it has been tremendously helpful to me along the way. It's great to be able to hang with like-minded folks.

Donna :supcool:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I must say Ceicei and Tgace and Howardr are just of few of the people I've found who have referred back to related threads, and it is so very helpful. :) Thanks to all of you who do that! There is just soooo much to read here and sooo little time!

MJ :asian:

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have done this for hours and hours. I usually spend all day on MT when I'm at work, because I really have nothing else to do. You are right, there's a ton of great info and real wisdom that has been contributed over the years. I can only say a big "THANKS BOB HUBBARD!" for putting this site together, and for the time he commits to maintaining it. We are fortunate.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
I have done this for hours and hours. I usually spend all day on MT when I'm at work, because I really have nothing else to do. You are right, there's a ton of great info and real wisdom that has been contributed over the years. I can only say a big "THANKS BOB HUBBARD!" for putting this site together, and for the time he commits to maintaining it. We are fortunate.
Yes I agree a thank you is in order! Thanks Bob! :) This is a great place! Dan I hope it's ok to make this joke...all day on MT at work huh? Could this be why you may be looking for new work? Hee hee... just trying to make you :), but please do join us in the obsessed dizzy thread we could definitely us a new good memeber like you! ;)

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was really neat around here back when the site first started, MT has come a long way. I remeber the excitement when 200, 500, 700, and 1000 members were hit. I remember the first membership drive contest. It was really interesting to watch the site evolve.

Latest Discussions