Oops

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

You'd be better off asking Gou Ronin that, me, I'm a one woman man.

I suppose you're right. I'm willing to bet that in that pic you just sent, Tess had a gun to your back. I'd say that too, to save myself!:rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

I'll take that bet!!!! She had no weapons of any sort at my back.

Possibly, but did you check to see if your wallet was still there?:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

No worries there, it was already empty. I'm just a lowly underpaid Kenpo teacher.

I was right about us! We are a brotherhood, of lowly, underpaid teachers!:D

OP
R

RCastillo

Mebbe we should start our own Union!

Ok, but how we gonna do it to keep an eye on each other so that the other partner won't run off with the funds?

BTW, besides you, who else is the Badest Kenpo Man in West Virginia?:confused:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo

Ok, but how we gonna do it to keep an eye on each other so that the other partner won't run off with the funds?

BTW, besides you, who else is the Badest Kenpo Man in West Virginia?:confused:
You can trust me to stay right here with the funds.
Since I am not BAD, there must be someone in WV that can claim the title.

OP
R

RCastillo

You can trust me to stay right here with the funds.
Since I am not BAD, there must be someone in WV that can claim the title.

What an honest, modest guy. That scares me!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

It shouldn't. There are a few of us left.. But how can I be sure of you?:angel:

Hey, from one 3rd Dan to another, would I lie to you?:eek:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes! Me and mi oppoes have booked the tickets, we're visiting your illustrious shores!

Three weeks in september, taking in New York, Niagra Falls, Denver, Rocky Mountains National Park, Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, San Fransisco and finally Los Angeles.

A crammed holiday eh!? It's going to cost me a bloody fortune, but it should be good!

Ian.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Have you seen the exchange rate lately!! Your punds will turn into several dollars for you...... are you kidding....... now the reverse trip to England will cost a boatload of dough!!

:rofl:

:asian:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Have you seen the exchange rate lately!! Your punds will turn into several dollars for you...... are you kidding....... now the reverse trip to England will cost a boatload of dough!!

:rofl:

1.57$/£ at the moment, that's not massive! There were 2$/£ at one point, made the maths easier too!

We've booked a return flight here, so we already know how much it'll cost to get home, and we're buying vouchers for the internal flights so we know how much they'll cost as well (£300 for 3 instead of $1000 each from American Airlines, and we'll be flying on the same planes!).

Just need to rely on cheap American fuel prices and cheap American food now! I'm gonna have a right belly on me when I get home! :)

Ian.

OP
B

brianhunter

This thread is now 4 pages?? Wow, hey at least Kenpoist can make something productive out of nothing.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

If you don't fit into the seat they will charge you for another seat! That just passed on one of our airlines recently.

I didn't mean that big a belly! hehe

Ian.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bah!

I carefully planned our trip around 3 internal flights in the US, DC -> Denver, Denver -> Vegas and San Fransisco -> New York.

I did this because I can buy a book of three 'air passes' for £271 without flight tax.

Bloody American Airlines now tell me that you can't even fly from Denver to Las Vegas without going via Los Angeles, and because you switch it's TWO air passes not one! Doh!

Now I have to pay an extra £80, that's another 15 hours overtime to cram in before September :(

Ian.

Latest Discussions