Oops

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

you are going to have.......

:asian:

Yeah :)

I'd have more fun if you lot would let me drive your cars or drink in your bars though!

I've been doing it here for years but it seems you have to be 21 to do any of those things over there :(

Oh well, good thing Steve is 21 else we'd be going nowhere fast! We still have to pay a 'young persons suppliment' of $20/day on the car though because we're under 25!

Hmm, no smilie of me losing an arm and a leg!

:soapbox:

Ah well, no pockets in shrouds!

Ian.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You guys dont know how well you have it............ LOL..... to do the reverse trip it would cost me two arms and two legs....... the exchange rate over there is aweful....!

Besides, you guys are young and have nothing better to spend your money on.......... LOL........

:rofl:

OP
S

sparky

Originally posted by satans.barber

Seeing as though this has turned into a thread about nothing in particular (which is fine by me, I like a bit of anarchy now and then... :))

http://www.satans.barber.btinternet.co.uk/images/kenpo/cropped1.jpg

I don't think it looks too bad? Or does it look scruffy?

I don't really care either way, it's too hot for anything else at the moment!

Ian.

Actually I think either lose the socks or put on some sandals haha

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

You guys dont know how well you have it............ LOL..... to do the reverse trip it would cost me two arms and two legs....... the exchange rate over there is aweful....!

Besides, you guys are young and have nothing better to spend your money on.......... LOL........

:rofl:

I abandoned the air pass idea, I've managed to get 3 internal flights for £330 ($515), which is £70 ($110) cheaper than with air passes! They're meant to save you money as well! That's a £280 saving between us over the original plan, so it was worth doing.

Just got to book some cars, buses and a hotel for the first few nights and I'm all sorted then :)

I can see why people go on package holidays all the time, there's a lot of planning to be done for these proper trips!

Do you guys know if the 11th is going to be a public holiday? You can still book Greyhound buses on the website for that day (which is what I'm meant to be doing) so I assume they're running.

Ian.

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ian,
Have you ever thaught of converting to Ed Parker's American Kenpo after you receive you black belt in the system you study now....

If so there is a really great guy in Plymouth you might want to get together with....

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenpo3631

Ian,
Have you ever thaught of converting to Ed Parker's American Kenpo after you receive you black belt in the system you study now....

If so there is a really great guy in Plymouth you might want to get together with....

I already study EPAK really, it's just not the full syllabus. If I went to a proper EPAK school I'd be starting back at the beggining and going though adding in new techniques, it's my personal opinion that there are way too many in most EPAK schools anyway so I'm happier where I am.

I might look into doing some forms and that properly at some point, but I can get that in my school if I really want, so again I'm not likely to switch.

Which of the Plymouth gang were you referring to exactly?

Ian.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenpo3631

Gary Ellis' Group...:D

Gary Ellis is my kenpo 'Great Grandad' if you want to run a lineage!

Gary Ellis -> Phil Cawood -> Glen Coolican -> Ian Atkinson

Ian.

Latest Discussions