Only 5 years old

It amazes me at how easily young children can memorize a form or dance routine or things of that sort!

She did a great job!

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I thought that my son was picking things up rather quickly but after watching that, I think that he's been slacking.

Very nice... I'm more impressed with her aplomb - not just that she could do that well, but that the audience didn't throw her off.

very impressive, especially considering her age....and very cute :)

She was really good for her age! Better than some I've seen that is older than her!

:eek: OMG, that is so absolutely adorable! Now I think all little children should do Wushu. I'm quite impressed with her performance.

Totally adorable and for her age she done very well, lots of concentration for her age. What I liked best was after her routine she stood off to the side but not quite so patiently... you can see her wiggle her feet... a definite "...can I go play now?" moment for her...watch her again and pay attention to her feet.

But still, I was thinking we are watching the next Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Ziyi. :D Imagine that little tyke when she's in her 20's how good she'll be... provided she stays with it.

I just love the way she marches out onto the floor with great determination and then does such a great job in the form too.

And I did not notice the foot wiggle before Caver I would have to agree a definite “OK I’m done time to go play now” moment,

Latest Discussions

Back