Only 5 years old

Haze

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It amazes me at how easily young children can memorize a form or dance routine or things of that sort!

She did a great job!

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I thought that my son was picking things up rather quickly but after watching that, I think that he's been slacking.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice... I'm more impressed with her aplomb - not just that she could do that well, but that the audience didn't throw her off.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
very impressive, especially considering her age....and very cute :)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
She was really good for her age! Better than some I've seen that is older than her!

King

Green Belt
Reaction score
:eek: OMG, that is so absolutely adorable! Now I think all little children should do Wushu. I'm quite impressed with her performance.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Totally adorable and for her age she done very well, lots of concentration for her age. What I liked best was after her routine she stood off to the side but not quite so patiently... you can see her wiggle her feet... a definite "...can I go play now?" moment for her...watch her again and pay attention to her feet.

But still, I was thinking we are watching the next Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Ziyi. :D Imagine that little tyke when she's in her 20's how good she'll be... provided she stays with it.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I just love the way she marches out onto the floor with great determination and then does such a great job in the form too.

And I did not notice the foot wiggle before Caver I would have to agree a definite “OK I’m done time to go play now” moment,

Latest Discussions