Ongoing motivation for studying martial art craft

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So John, please tell me I misunderstood you, that you are not an OSF, but rather just a regular OF like me! ;)
I was the youngest one in my 1st grade. Everybody was 6 and I was only 5. That Mongolian girl and her brother both beat me up everyday. later on she became women swimming champ in Taiwan. My wife said I should not tell people that I was beaten up by a girl. I told her that I don't mind because it did happen. My motivation for MA training was 100% for fighting. That motivation started when I was 5.

Last edited:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was the youngest one in my 1st grade. Everybody was 6 and I was only 5. That Mongolian girl and her brother both beat me up everyday. later on she became women swimming champ in Taiwan. My wife said I should not tell people that I was beaten up by a girl. I told her that I don't mind because it did happen. My motivation for MA training was 100% for fighting. That motivation started when I was 5.

I like your cander, the i do ma but its not for fighting thing, always stumps me, i know there are many good reasons for doing ma as well as being able to fight, but if fighting well isn't one of your objectives, then you are just taking up dojo space and getting in someone's way and you should really take up yoga or modern dance, which will give you the same benefits, . But you don't get to wear a cools uniform and go heeert,

Latest Discussions