On Self "Training" In Martial Arts

• Thread starter Deleted member 39746
  • Start date

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey low iq ,. You are a moron,. Your style is garbage keep paying people to teach you because your to stupid to think for your self. I bet your the kinda of person to pay for guitar like all the other idiots on you tube, you will never be a rock star , you have no creativity
Ah yes, other people are insulting you. That's the problem.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok
Ok. I tend to forget I,m talking to a bunch of low iq morons who relentlessly train B's martial arts holding to it like a 5 year old not wanting to relenquish there pascifer. I am a Kung Fu founder, when my system is ready I will do "TRIAL" testing. Before I release it to the public,. When you create a prototype you test it before realease it to public .
Whatever you say master ken

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey low iq ,. You are a moron,. Your style is garbage keep paying people to teach you because your to stupid to think for your self. I bet your the kinda of person to pay for guitar like all the other idiots on you tube, you will never be a rock star , you have no creativity

You've obviously missed my "Science Fiction in Sci-Fi and Fantasy" posts over in the lounge. You should check them out. If you don't get yourself banned first.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lol I'll say goodbye because you keep this up you'll be banned soon enough

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Refuting the nonsense on the internet becomes more than a full-time job, and last I looked it did not come with a salary. People like Rat just want you to engage. Lack of engagement sends a message, when it is universal (which admittedly is probably not realistic).

At any rate, I’ve given up trying to correct all the wrongs. I can do a little here and there, I’m more willing if it’s a newbie, but I can’t do it over and over with those who are hell-bent on it. Let them believe their own nonsense. I’ve got more important things to do. Like just about anything.

I have a job in which the better the job I do, the less work I have (for the most part). I also happen to sit at my desk on my computer, waiting for people to need my help. If my systems run smooth, then that help is less frequently requested.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
*you're

Maybe check your spelling and grammar before insulting someone else's intelligence....just a suggestion.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
. I already answered this. American freestyle karate,so

White crane is cool is it a southern style of white crane you study?
Tibetan. It kind of gets lumped in with Southern Styles, but it is Tibetan. It is a long-Fist style with some similarities to Choy Lay Fut.

Fukien White Crane is a completely different system, different history, different methodology, and it is southern.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you so mean

He's not making fun of you. He really has started a whole series of threads on Martial Arts in Science Fiction and Fantasy. Although he did sort of screw up the title in his message to you. I think his latest topic was Zero G Martial Arts.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Like @Headhunter said, it's not about whether or not you do your homework when you're not in class. This question is whether you can become competent without ever going to class.

The funny thing is that while the OP doesn't think going to class is worth it (because the class might be low quality), he's perfectly willing to assume that all of the other resources he uses are high quality.

Which is the argument that gets used for things like awareness and deescalation training by the way.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
one thing I have noticed amongst fellow martial artist from various styles and back grounds, every individual has there favorite technique's
That they practice and use more than the others

And you have never met a bad martial artist whose favorite technique doesn't work?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Are there any similarties that you have noticed
I never really understood the driving principles of wing Chun, in terms of power generation and such. I do understand the Tibetan Crane method. If Wing Chun is similar in principle, then it manifests in a very different way. It could simply be different.

Latest Discussions