Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, now that's bad. Funny, but bad.
:rofl:

Hmm...lets see....50 actual states, 1 common wealth (PR), 14 dependant areas (American Samoa, Baker Island, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Wake Island)

Ladys and Gentlemen, and Die Hard Republicrats, I give you, the 65 thingys of America!

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hmm...lets see....50 actual states, 1 common wealth (PR), 14 dependant areas (American Samoa, Baker Island, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Wake Island)

Ladys and Gentlemen, and Die Hard Republicrats, I give you, the 65 thingys of America!

I love this quote, it's goin down in the books! Well, as soon as I can find the books, anyway...

Hey! You counted Puerto Rico twice!

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Officially the following are commonwealths, not states:

Kentucky

Massachusetts

Pennsylvania

Virginia
It is easier to just call them states...

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
State of Denial? State of Confusion? That list could go on :p

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok, now that's bad. Funny, but bad.
:rofl:

Just glad you didn't drag Pluto into it...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One more to go with Alaska and Hawaii which he couldn't afford to go to... Hmm... 57 with one more to go and he named the last two states to join the union. Hmmm... :duh:

:eye-popping: OMIGOD!! Another BUSH! :jaw-dropping:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, Hillary has been to whole other countries, under sniper fire even... :lol:
And PA is a state. State of construction, that is (anyone who's driven I-81 knows what I mean...).

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is another example of the guy making an honest mistake....EXCEPT, in his position, you really can't afford to make these mistakes. Its going to be a fun election....

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
True, but he was pretty certain there. I'd expect a candidate to know that little bit of tirvia cold.

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Watching the original, I think he was going to say "50" but realized at the time that there were a few missing and then meant to say "47" and it just got all condensed as he was speaking.

I've done that...

Latest Discussions