Obama has been to 57 (57!) states

Ok, now that's bad. Funny, but bad.
:rofl:

Hmm...lets see....50 actual states, 1 common wealth (PR), 14 dependant areas (American Samoa, Baker Island, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Wake Island)

Ladys and Gentlemen, and Die Hard Republicrats, I give you, the 65 thingys of America!

Hmm...lets see....50 actual states, 1 common wealth (PR), 14 dependant areas (American Samoa, Baker Island, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Wake Island)

Ladys and Gentlemen, and Die Hard Republicrats, I give you, the 65 thingys of America!

I love this quote, it's goin down in the books! Well, as soon as I can find the books, anyway...

Hey! You counted Puerto Rico twice!

Officially the following are commonwealths, not states:

Kentucky

Massachusetts

Pennsylvania

Virginia
It is easier to just call them states...

State of Denial? State of Confusion? That list could go on :p

Ok, now that's bad. Funny, but bad.
:rofl:

Just glad you didn't drag Pluto into it...

One more to go with Alaska and Hawaii which he couldn't afford to go to... Hmm... 57 with one more to go and he named the last two states to join the union. Hmmm... :duh:

:eye-popping: OMIGOD!! Another BUSH! :jaw-dropping:

Well, Hillary has been to whole other countries, under sniper fire even... :lol:
And PA is a state. State of construction, that is (anyone who's driven I-81 knows what I mean...).

This is another example of the guy making an honest mistake....EXCEPT, in his position, you really can't afford to make these mistakes. Its going to be a fun election....

True, but he was pretty certain there. I'd expect a candidate to know that little bit of tirvia cold.

Watching the original, I think he was going to say "50" but realized at the time that there were a few missing and then meant to say "47" and it just got all condensed as he was speaking.

I've done that...

Latest Discussions

Back