Noah's ark found

OP
grumpywolfman

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
You're using that word in a very different sense than we do. Where are the peer-reviewed articles in respected academic journals?

There has been coverage on this before. I hope that you'll consider that if God is real, then that means His enemy is too and that we are the battleground. Please take a look at the evidence for yourself. This is not about a point to prove, but a love to share; I'm not out to make enemies guys, I hope that someday you'll see that.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob,

The majority of the Earth's surface is covered by sedimentary rocks (70%+). There is no denying the presence of the "object" that is sitting at the location recorded in the Biblical account. The "object" was proven to be the ancient remains of a sophisticated boat meeting the description of Noah's Ark. Isn't the possibility that mankind wasn't an accident worth looking into?

Most of the Earth surface, about 70%, is covered with water. Of the remaining 30%, sedimentary rock makes up 8% of the Earths crust.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedimentary_rock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth#Surface

The Earths also 4.5B years old. If you dispute that, then how can you accept the composition numbers? You can no more cherry pick here than you can when going through Leviticus. Just saying.

The locations of the ark are as varied as snowflakes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searches_for_Noah's_Ark
Including several other "discoveries" since Wyatt's debunked one.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There has been coverage on this before. I hope that you'll consider that if God is real, then that means His enemy is too and that we are the battleground.

The Trickster is a devious foe, but fear not--he is always outsmarted in the end by Thor.

Please take a look at the evidence for yourself. This is not about a point to prove, but a love to share; I'm not out to make enemies guys, I hope that someday you'll see that.

Fair enough. You can't expect people to start with a multi-hour video about a fringe theory. I suggest picking off a smaller piece of it and starting to wedge your way in there. The obvious issue of how all the animals could fit on the ark is something that stops many of us from worrying about where this bigger-on-the-inside ark may have ended up. It fails to make sense from the get-go.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There has been coverage on this before. I hope that you'll consider that if God is real, then that means His enemy is too and that we are the battleground. Please take a look at the evidence for yourself. This is not about a point to prove, but a love to share; I'm not out to make enemies guys, I hope that someday you'll see that.

I accept Shiva, and Kali, Isis and Horus, Apollo....and Capt. Jack Harkness. (We're just friends)
All equally real as any other deity of name or no name. I'm ordained clergy, with full benefits of such including marriage, baptism and funeral rite. (and special parking at hospitals)

You believe. That is fine. You want an in depth discussion on these, that's fine too. I for one am -very- interested in detailed in depth scholastic looks at Egyptian, Roman and Greek history. (Don't ask Arni about my take on US history. It makes him cranky and he refuses to include wings in the pizza order, the meanyhead. :wavey:)

But, you're not going to get anywhere continuing to cite sources that are at best questionable, and at worst debunked.
You've cited bad science, bad research, and so far haven't been able to point to peer reviewed research.
We're not going to watch the videos because they aren't worth it having been shown to be wrong.

Show us something else, and we can discuss.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bigger-on-the-inside ark

$tardis.jpg

OP
grumpywolfman

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Fair enough. You can't expect people to start with a multi-hour video about a fringe theory. I suggest picking off a smaller piece of it and starting to wedge your way in there. The obvious issue of how all the animals could fit on the ark is something that stops many of us from worrying about where this bigger-on-the-inside ark may have ended up. It fails to make sense from the get-go.

I know that this is difficult, but what more can I do then to try and put the actual evidence in people's hands?

OP
grumpywolfman

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
I accept Shiva, and Kali, Isis and Horus, Apollo....and Capt. Jack Harkness. (We're just friends)
All equally real as any other deity of name or no name. I'm ordained clergy, with full benefits of such including marriage, baptism and funeral rite. (and special parking at hospitals)

You believe. That is fine. You want an in depth discussion on these, that's fine too. I for one am -very- interested in detailed in depth scholastic looks at Egyptian, Roman and Greek history. (Don't ask Arni about my take on US history. It makes him cranky and he refuses to include wings in the pizza order, the meanyhead. :wavey:)

But, you're not going to get anywhere continuing to cite sources that are at best questionable, and at worst debunked.
You've cited bad science, bad research, and so far haven't been able to point to peer reviewed research.
We're not going to watch the videos because they aren't worth it having been shown to be wrong.

Show us something else, and we can discuss.

If your not willing to look at the evidence then what else is there to show. It would be like being on trial with a jury that refuses to look at the evidence presented by the defense, and will only listen to the witnesses that are presented by the prosecutor.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If your not willing to look at the evidence then what else is there to show. It would be like being on trial with a jury that refuses to look at the evidence presented by the defense, and will only listen to the witnesses that are presented by the prosecutor.

But you are not presenting evidence. You are posting theories, from people who have already been shown to be wrong.

Kent Hovid was shown to be a fraud : http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/108760-Noah-s-ark-found?p=1565217#post1565217
Ron Wyatt as well: http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/108760-Noah-s-ark-found?p=1567821#post1567821

Who else you got?

OP
grumpywolfman

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
But you are not presenting evidence. You are posting theories, from people who have already been shown to be wrong.

Kent Hovid was shown to be a fraud : http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/108760-Noah-s-ark-found?p=1565217#post1565217
Ron Wyatt as well: http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/108760-Noah-s-ark-found?p=1567821#post1567821

Who else you got?

You Bob, I got you - if your only willing to use your eyes and watch the darn thing!

Last edited by a moderator:

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
obvious issue of how all the animals could fit on the ark is something that stops many of us from worrying about where this bigger-on-the-inside ark may have ended up.

No, you see, it was magical. A bit like the library at the Unseen University in Discworld books by Terry Pratchett :)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard,

You forgot this one:

"Don't watch any of the videos that grumpywolfman posts! He's trolling you guys!!" ~ SATAN

What possessed you to post a quote in the name of Satan?

[yt]62Qfbrc1jdo[/yt]

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You Bob, I got you - if your only willing to use your eyes and watch the darn thing!

So, you're saying that IF I waste 2 hours of my time to watch a video that I'll accept the debunked theory by a discredited individual, over the other 20 or so ones, many by actual credibly people who have confirmed discoveries and peer reviewed and passed documentation?

Will you watch this 2 hour video I have that proves that Jesus never existed and Christianity is really a practical joke by Constantine to tease his wife?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So, you're saying that IF I waste 2 hours of my time to watch a video that I'll accept the debunked theory by a discredited individual, over the other 20 or so ones, many by actual credibly people who have confirmed discoveries and peer reviewed and passed documentation?

Will you watch this 2 hour video I have that proves that Jesus never existed and Christianity is really a practical joke by Constantine to tease his wife?

OK....I was with you up until here...now could you please explain to me what Keanu Reeves has to do with any of this...:uhyeah:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know that this is difficult, but what more can I do then to try and put the actual evidence in people's hands?

We disagree about what is 'evidence' here, but I'd try with a smaller, shorter, text-based opening, in your own words. People here don't believe you could get all those animals on an ark. Begin there. If no such ark could have existed, your video maker didn't find it.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
We disagree about what is 'evidence' here, but I'd try with a smaller, shorter, text-based opening, in your own words. People here don't believe you could get all those animals on an ark. Begin there. If no such ark could have existed, your video maker didn't find it.

It's deeper than that. I accept the Ark story. I'm still not going to waste all that time to watch bad mockumentaries.

Show me evidence by credible scientists, then I'll listen.

OP
grumpywolfman

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score

To put it into perspective, if you opened a thread with a video, and I watched the whole thing before I posted a single comment, I will have shown you eleven times more respect to you than what you have shown to me in this thread. Also, if I DON'T like the subject matter of the video you post in the new thread created, and I don't post a comment - I still will have shown you eleven times more respect (and probably still counting after you read this one :) ).

Latest Discussions