no touch knock out??

L

lonekimono10

Now i want to let everyone know that i have an open mine, so what i;m about to say i don't want anyone to think(there he's goes again)
now the other night my son called me into the living room to look at the tv show that was on, it was about the martial arts and the people in it.
"thats cool" but they had this segment with George Dillman(a good friend)
now my son turns around to me and said "is that true?"
what he was doing was telling people that he can knock them out without touching them, by using chi,i hope someone else saw this.
he had these people holding up this sheet, (he was on one side and the person he was to knock out was on the other side)
he stood there with his hands moving around and then you heard a kia
and the person on the other side was on the floor:idunno:
he also told the reporter that he was in a starbucks and the line was long so he moved them using his chi.
give me some feedback

now i'm not saying anything bad about
dilman's kempo.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
there is another thread with the video on it. there was some science guy at the end that leon jay tried to knock out and it didnt work, dillman went on to say you could defeat it by wiggling your toes or having your tongue in the wrong part of your mouth. i guess he sets his people up by telling them to place their tongues and toes in the right spots.

OP
M

Martialscientist

Now I understand, why he would step on their toes first. lol

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try running a search on this site for "Dillman" and see how many threads already exist that discuss him and his no-touch KO.

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
lonekimono10 said:

now i'm not saying anything bad about
dilman's kempo.

i will...it's fake and so is he. it seems as though he's watched a few too many dragonball z shows with his young lad. :rolleyes:

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
lonekimono10 said:

he also told the reporter that he was in a starbucks and the line was long so he moved them using his chi.

If he had gone to a real coffee shop instead of a McBeans like Starbucks, he would not have been able to move the line with his Chi.

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I saw it, and even if true, how practical would it be? You would have to sit there and focus to knock the guy out, by that time someone can land 11 punches in my face.

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
evenflow1121 said:
I saw it, and even if true, how practical would it be? You would have to sit there and focus to knock the guy out, by that time someone can land 11 punches in my face.

Or you would get to the front of the line at Starbucks...

swiftpete

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If it was true it would be a pretty fantastic skill though eh?
He'd basically have jedi powers!
Using it in conjunction with strikes is how i understand energy/chi to actually have a real (painful!) effect.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I encourage this kind of discussion to take place in the Horror Stories section where it belongs.

OP
L

lonekimono10

what do you think is going on inside his head to do and say these things:idunno:,and did you see the guy with the parker crest trying to do it with him?
one thing i did see is that all the people who went to the floor was his students, or could i be wrong?and what about the next segment, they had people who said that they could fly, now that was funny the way they were jumping around.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*MODERATOR NOTE:
*THREAD MOVED TO HORROR STORIES WHERE IT AND ALL OTHER THREADS ALONG THESE LINES BELONG

*G Ketchmark / shesulsa
*MT Senior Moderator

OP
L

lonekimono10

well i would like to hear from some of dillmam's people about this mess,
oh buy the way Alan, i go to "dunkin donuts" i tell you in the moring it's a mad house,but anyway i was thinking lastnight that how come George dillman
did not show any of the "ufc" guys this stuff??anyway i'll wait for some of his people to jump in here

OP
K

kenpochad

icon10.gif

Latest Discussions