Not open for further replies.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We can do without the photos of Madonna sans makeup and photoshop. I now have to go bleach my eyes.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Or calling people frauds, which, last time I checked, is against the rules.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wait , wait wait wait! are you saying that if you hit the bulletproof glass with something small and with alot of force it will break!?

I dunno about you guys but that sounds like a bullet to me, which would make the glass useless. maybe you should take to that engineer again

And in any event, that isn't how he broke it. He used his palm, and it took two hits to do it. It had already been shot once with a 9mm as well. It was also the thinner glass they used on the loomis trucks at the time.

I don't personally like him very much; I lived with the man, and I don't see myself being his student or his friend ever again. But I have no reason to believe he didn't break bulletproof glass. I analyzed the video over and over again, and there is no evidence of trickery. Plus hell, I have seen him kick and break a boulder. I can believe he broke the glass.

And someone else already put it well. This horse has been beaten to death. Let it stay dead, ferchrissakes.

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
And yeah, Frank Dux is a fraud!!!

I am going to believe government documents as well as lawsuit proceedings any day over you and your friends besides I have yet to see Masaaki Hatsumi win any lawsuits for defamation of character and libel against their detractors like Dux did which requires a thing called PROOF to win a lawsuit. Which I think you seem to forget how the US CJ system works but oh well at least he won a lawsuit against people saying he is a fake and a fraud unlike the other fakes and frauds in the martial arts world.

Last edited:

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am going to believe government documents as well as lawsuit proceedings any day over you and your friends besides I have yet to see Masaaki Hatsumi win any lawsuits for defamation of character and libel against their detractors like Dux did which requires a thing called PROOF to win a lawsuit. Which I think you seem to forget how the US CJ system works but oh well at least he won a lawsuit against people saying he is a fake and a fraud unlike the other fakes and frauds in the martial arts world.

A quick snide remark and I now have no clue how the CJS works? Hmmm.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Umm.. no. He didn't win the lawsuit. He failed to overcome the burden of proof in regards to actual malice. It WAS establish that none of the claims by SOF were actually true. It was not established that actual malice was displayed.

I read the transcript myself. At his house.

And if you want to buy the pages from the LA Superior Court, feel free to do so. Otherwise, take my word on it and stop saying that he won.

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Josh, seeing how you know the man in question, I apologize for my earlier comment regarding your friend

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Josh, seeing how you know the man in question, I apologize for my earlier comment regarding your friend

Let me be clear. He and I aren't friends. We WERE friends.

And the reasons we aren't friends anymore is nobody's business. And they have nothing to do with his martial arts or his other claims.

I corrected you because 1) fraud busting is against the rules here, and 2) fraud busting is against the rules here.

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let me be clear. He and I aren't friends. We WERE friends.

And the reasons we aren't friends anymore is nobody's business. And they have nothing to do with his martial arts or his other claims.

I corrected you because 1) fraud busting is against the rules here, and 2) fraud busting is against the rules here.

My intention was not to bust, which hunt, etc... And I am clear with what you are saying

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Johnny, you're not going to be happy until we ban you, are you? Every time you come back you resurrect a thread to take potshots at the membership here, most often through an attack on the Bujinkan or an attack on the credibility of arguments against Dux, Ashida Kim, Ron Collins etc (who you are learning from via a home study course...). You pretty well go against the rules, and then disappear just before being banned, only to come back six months to a year later and start it all again.

And you never actually have any real argument at all. This is no exception.

Tsk Tsk Tsk you guys seem to ignore the fact that Frank Dux won a lawsuit against Robert Brown as well as with Soldier of Fortune magazine for libel and slander that also made POWNetwork.org print this retraction on their website about Frank Dux too

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies621.htm

So the proof is an uninformed, poorly researched, badly (cheaply) done website with the most evidence being "Frank said so"? Are you sure that's enough to resurrect a thread over?

Besides, as Josh said, you're wrong. Try again.

What does the US Criminal Justice system have to do with any hypothetical lawsuits against Hatsumi? Have you thought that the reason you haven't heard of Hatsumi winning (or losing) any court cases for defamation of character is because, well, there haven't been any? But you'd rather listen to a flawed and inaccurate assessment of a frankly losing court case by someone who is believed by many, many people (well, pretty much anyone who has a clue about Japanese martial arts) to be completely and utterly fraudulant in his claims (sorry, Josh, but I have yet to see anything from Frank that even closely resembles actual Japanese martial arts), whose response is to start court cases for defamation which bring out that there isn't any support for his claims?

Do you ever actually think about what you post?

And to you want me to bring up the latest circumstances for Ron?

Why do you come back here, seriously?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would also recommend scrubbing with steel wool afterwards. Though some things just can't be unseen.

I did a bikini and lingerie shoot last night that helped erase some of the image.

21 year old college gal.

Not Mr. Dux. :D

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I did a bikini and lingerie shoot last night that helped erase some of the image.

21 year old college gal.

Not Mr. Dux. :D
Sometimes there is not enough alcohol or therapy to make it go away...however, shots off of a 21 year old college gal, would at least make me forget for bit. :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what squaddies here would call a three bagger...one paper bag over her head, one over yours, and one to carry the saw to cut your arm off afterwards!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh. Think we're gonna put this one back to bed. WHen a thread devolves to Madonna pics, it's time to put us out of our misery. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions