master and au shu i really talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.

bljohnson

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
O.k. here is the thing. The replies you are getting on here were meant to warn you of frauds in the ninjutsu world. You keeping defending them by saying they are nice people. They maybe very nice people who have treated you with alot of respect and that is great. The names you are saying for the most part are recognizable in the ninjutsu community. The problem is they are recognized as frauds not reputable instructors. Just because they are polite does that make them qualified? My grandfather was a very polite and kind man but he ran a farm not a dojo. Be careful not to fall into the dream world ninja fantasy that Ashida kim lives in. People who are posting these replies train in and under reputable people and know the difference. I personally suggest you find a Bujinkan dojo and find the difference yourself and yes I am sure they will be polite. But know this real training under a serious instructor can be hard to the body as well as the ego :)-

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
attachment.php

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
For the record Paullug is a Youtuber user channel. I'm sure his name is Paul. He has Bujinkan experience(I don't know his actual rank since I do not pay much attention to him). The reason why I have seen him is that he floats in the circle with the rest of the Youtube Sensei and shady people like ChosunNinja, Mountainous, and Danbowen.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Forgive the late commentary, but for those wishing condensed closure, I can offer this:

Billy "Blackswordshinobi" Crepeau is a resident of Elmira Heights, New York, where he resides with his common-law wife. While I can't say with certainty that both are wards of the state in some capacity, it is a possibility. Mr. Crepeau has no visible means of support and does not report to any employer of record -- at least, he has never indicated as much. Last summer, Mr. Crepeau spent several months living in a tent on the lawn of a home into which he subsequently moved, after he and his girlfriend were evicted from their previous dwelling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWHQ9DdGltE&

Recently, the Elmira police found the remnants of a meth lab in the basement of a home in which he and his girlfriend reside. These materials were officially explained as the property of the former occupants of the duplex, with whom Mr. Crepeau appears to have had some kind of ongoing dispute.

http://www.weny.com/news-local.asp?ARTICLE3864=9162449 <-- news article

<"Blackswordshinobi" comments on news article

At various times, Billy has claimed to be in contact with Stephen K. Hayes, to be arranging to become Sensei Hayes' student, and to have a black belt that he says he acquired through a home study course sometime in the 1980s. To the best of my knowledge he does not and has not studied under any legitimate instructor in any commercial setting.

Billy's YouTube videos include clips in which he claims to have manufactured "black powder" (which he displays on camera) and, more recently, in which he admits to having been thrown out of a local archery range (a commercial establishment) while trying to shoot his compound bow there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twFDnuitVk&feature=plcp

Billy does not own firearms of any kind and, if I conclude correctly based on the available evidence, probably would not be permitted to purchase a long gun in any retail establishment. He certainly does not possess a New York State pistol permit.

Billy does regularly carry and wear a variety of inexpensive bladed and "ninja" weapons, however, and has proudly displayed the bootleg DVDs from which he gleans his "tactical" training. He is, as has been stated previously, a close associate of Dan Bowen and, to a lesser degree Jason "Mountainous" Stork, as well as several other YouTube and Internet ninja personalities.

Mr. Crepeau's e-mail account was shut down by Hotmail after he made a series of explicit death threats to me. His previous YouTube account, "KISSRDBC," was shut down for similar reasons. That is the reason I am in possession of this information, all of which can be assembled from watching Mr. Crepeau's videos and reading (insofar as that is possible) his forum postings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions