ninja

adamjason

White Belt
Reaction score
the best style to fight a ninja
would be?

sorry about the spelling...

You're kidding, right? Please tell me that you are joking. Okay, I'll bite. The best style to fight a ninja is the style that you do best and feel most comfortable with. In other words, there really is no one "best" style, you must find the style that works best for you as an individual.

Please define the term "Ninja." Are we referring to practitioners within the Bujinkan and students of Hatsumi Sensei or ancient Japanese mythical creatures?

I would have to agree with SageGhost in full. Without getting into the "Whose style is best" argument....whichever style you do and are comfortable with is the best to fight with.

was this actually supposed to be a serious topic? :rolleyes:

Give the OP the benefit of the doubt! It could lead to an interesting discussion if we make it so.

This is a very easy answer, come on. The best and only style to defeat a ninja, is Karate Kid wax on wax off.Go Miaygi

Do those with blackbelts in ninjitsu refer to themselves as ninjas???

If not where the hell are you going to run into a ninja unless of course you bump into ashida kim somewhere.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Do those with blackbelts in ninjitsu refer to themselves as ninjas???

If not where the hell are you going to run into a ninja unless of course you bump into ashida kim somewhere.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Ashida Kim can be everywhere - ninja magic! So he must learn how to defend himself against an army of Ashida Kims. God forbid he tells us in a new thread that he lost to a bunch of levitating Ashida Kims who decided to levitate his underwear and give him a super ninja wedgie. Adamjason, watch out, they are coming up behind you :eek:! Throw some chi balls at them or something :matrix:!

Where have all of you been? Only a Ninja can stop a Ninja.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're kidding, right? Please tell me that you are joking. Okay, I'll bite. The best style to fight a ninja is the style that you do best and feel most comfortable with. In other words, there really is no one "best" style, you must find the style that works best for you as an individual.

That's really not true.

Where have all of you been? Only a Ninja can stop a Ninja.

Sho Kosugi rocks!!!
icon6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back