Ninja VS SAS soldier, in the jungle, alone, who wins and how?

Badger1777

Green Belt
Reaction score
No, if he's a commando he'd be in the SBS! They do everything the SAS do only better and can do it in water as well!

I've heard about the SBS from someone I once knew in the military who briefly trained alongside them. All I was told is that they are tougher than should be possible for an ordinary human, but from my point of view as a civvy, that's true of every section of the military as I see it.

I'm not doubting what you say, just curious, but why do the SAS get all the cred and yet very few have even heard of the SBS? I'm thinking that in times of conflict, whether its ours or not, we sometimes get news of the SAS being deployed but never a mention of the SBS.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cos the SAS are a bunch of glory seeking twunts :lfao:

The basic Royal Marine Commando course is probably the hardest training there is, the instructors rarely shout at the recruits unless things go pear shaped. the recruits are expected to motivate themselves, to be able to have the self discipline and intelligence to work out how to get through the training. It's very hard and very long. There's been a series on recently on their training. then they have to prove themselves in their commando unit then they can try for the SBS however they also have to be able to do everything the SAS do and then do it underwater as well. One of the jobs they are assigned is the safeguarding of the oil rigs in the North Sea. They also did a lot of work in Northern Ireland. They did a tremendous amount of 'work' in the Falklands war too, getting there before everyone else and setting the scene as it were. There's been a lot of recent activities too, I think the reason they are 'quieter' is that our government wants people to know about the SAS as a sort of 'behave or we'll send in the SAS'. Also ex SBS guys don't write books about their exploits, they don't talk they do. I am of course biased, I know a lot of Bootnecks and SBS guys, real heroes to look up to.

Latest Discussions