Kugoro Clan - Split from Advice for the newbs

OP
Master.Kugoro Torabiru
Reaction score
im writing a book to teach people the true history of the ninja , and every thing else like how they eat/sleep/walk and etc. the book will be called " The Kugoro Ninja Way". But the main reason im writing this book is to teach my clan member in diffrent Countries .

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
where you alive in the 1400's? if not how do you know what your writing is truth.
what training to you have to even say you have studied Ninjutsu and what qualifies you to claim to be a master

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
im writing a book to teach people the true history of the ninja , and every thing else like how they eat/sleep/walk and etc. the book will be called " The Kugoro Ninja Way". But the main reason im writing this book is to teach my clan member in diffrent Countries .
Do you have a particular tartan?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What qualifications do you have?

Hey, Chris, you don't wanna mess with the Kugoro clan-they're from Colorado Springs!!

From the OP's "about me" on MT:

Master. Kugoro.Torabiru said:
my training is pain, i train my self in the forest i do 50 push ups / 70 sit ups / 90 curl up , up-side-down on a bar or a tree branch/ i run 4 miles with no sound on a track near my home.

He's waaay too tough for me...all that from someone who lives so close to the Unholy, and he's managed to survive this long? :lfao:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
$men-s-ninja-please-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-palmer-cash-palmer-cash-2.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, bro.

Could be legit, fellas. I just went for a walk in the woods. This followed me home, so who knows?

qqcnsg.jpg

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, Chris, you don't wanna mess with the Kugoro clan-they're from Colorado Springs!!

From the OP's "about me" on MT:

He's waaay too tough for me...all that from someone who lives so close to the Unholy, and he's managed to survive this long? :lfao:

He's aware… at least, he is as of 24 hours ago, give or take…

C'mon, he's a 22 year old master with clan member in different countries. Why would you question his qualifications? Have you checked out his website yet?

Oh, I've done a fair bit of digging myself… if our young poster comes back to answer in the next 24 hours, I'll wait… after that, I might present what I've found… as dispassionately as I can, of course.