Ninja Forum FAQ:

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A

So I need to present credentials in order to present the truth???
Should I present certificates and accolades. Please let me know where I need to post the same alongside those of each and every poster and I shall gladly oblige.
I assume that there is such a facility that has been created here?
The issue is you are stating 'they' are expressing their opinions without any roots or experience in those arts, and should not be able to do so. If you want to make that specific claim, then you would need to either present your own credentials in order to express your own opinions, and have them taken seriously.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A

Should I present certificates and accolades. Please let me know where I need to post the same alongside those of each and every poster and I shall gladly oblige.
Sure, such a “facility” exists. It’s the same posts and comments we use for all our other communication on this site. Some of us post a thread in the “Meet and Greet” subforum to introduce ourselves. Some of us explain our relevant background and experience in the course of discussing a given topic. Some of us give that information in response to a direct question, like the one you were just asked. Some do all of the above. Search through our posting history and you can usually find that information. Take your pick which option you prefer.

(BTW, no mention was made of certificates or accolades. I asked about your training experience. However you can feel free to explain whatever “accolades” you may have received while recounting your training background.)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A

Most of us have actually introduced ourselves with our background, and discuss those backgrounds from time to time for perspective.