Nia Abdllah

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have notice some of you will mention Steven Lopez and all his accomplishes, But where are the oncurs for Nia Abdallah she has over come so much just to be in there, she is at the top of her game. Mr Lopez is great no doubt, but in my opion Ms. Abdallah is the one to watch, new blood is always better the first time around... GOD BLESS AMERICA

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch her...hope I catch it. TW

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yup, we're starting to hear more about her talents out here on the west coast. I'm really looking forward to watching her, Steve Lopez and the rest of the Olympic TKD tourney beginning on Aug.26. Since several cable channels are covering the Games this year, I'm hoping that my beloved art, Taekwondo, will get much better exposure than it did 4 years ago in Sydney.

Can you tell I'm a biased American TKDist?

:ultracool

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Terry, do you know what weight class Nia Abdullah is in by any chance? TW

T

Tkang_TKD

Nia is a featherweight. I won't provide any spoilers here, but if you want to know how she's doing, check out www.nbcolympics.com. The results so far are in. :)

T

Tkang_TKD

Oh yeah, for those who may not have seen it, I am posting the video coverage on my machine at home. Check out the olympic coverage thread. If it was shown on TV, it will be there. I hope to have USA matches if they get shown. I'm guessing sometime today or tomorrow.

Latest Discussions