New School In London, ON

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons

You do realize that I thought everyone was just making fun of the situation. And I stepped in to bother Gou and Arnisador.

I sense a common enemy.

I hate to have to admit it, but the only beer I like is Molsen.

On the other hand I ordered a bacon cheeseburger in Toronto and they asked me what kind of bacon I wanted--regular, back, or 'peameal'. That ain't civilized.

Ah well, between growing up in Buffalo and have a Canadian boss at work I am prone to slam my ever-so-polite neighbors to the Great White North. On the plus side they did give us Rush, and snow.

jaybacca72

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
i will be the referee and wait till i'm off my night shift ,then rob you will get to see some hitting hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
later
jay:eek:

jaybacca72

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
iam holding a free training session at london martial arts on this saturday at 2:00pm for an hour or so any takers,?
later
jay:p

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by jaybacca72

i will be the referee and wait till i'm off my night shift ,then rob you will get to see some hitting hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
later
jay:eek:

This leads both myself and Kenpo Girl to wonder what the "purse" would be if this match were to take place????? :rofl:

OP
L

lifewise

Oh yes, - can't forget the winner gets to take on Rob. :D

OP
T

tunetigress

Jeesh Dot, next thing you know they'll be charging admission just to get in the door and before you know it we'll be watching the match on some Kenpo Website! Anyone in London got a video camera?? LOL! Hope you've been training! :rofl:

OP
G

GouRonin

iam holding a free training session at london martial arts on this saturday at 2:00pm for an hour or so any takers,?
later

I might have to be there.
:D

OP
L

lifewise

later

What material do you plan on covering during this session Jay? Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? Kenpo or other?

Enquiring minds want to know?:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

...is that it'll be basics being worked out with an emphasis on the arnis after.

Signed
"Huggy Bear"
Private Investigator

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by GouRonin

Word on the street is that it'll be basics being worked out with an emphasis on the arnis after.

Signed
"Huggy Bear"
Private Investigator

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get the point Gou! If the "word on the street" is correct count me in (of course I have confirm this with my significant and currently abscent other first)

:p

OP
K

KenpoGirl

iam holding a free training session at london martial arts on this saturday at 2:00pm for an hour or so any takers?

I'll be there, hopefully I'll last longer than the last time I participated in one of your classes.

I'll just have to remember to bring some oxygen with me this time. ;)

Dot
:anic:

OP
L

lifewise

Should I bring a camera/video camera? Kenpo Girl might be able to get some pic's / video for the web site.... maybe Gou's smilely face????????

;)

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by KenpoGirl

I'll be there, hopefully I'll last longer than the last time I participated in one of your classes.

I'll just have to remember to bring some oxygen with me this time. ;)

Dot
:anic:

Hey what does that mean - we going to .... sweat?????

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by lifewise
Should I bring a camera/video camera? Kenpo Girl might be able to get some pic's / video for the web site.... maybe Gou's smilely face????????
;)

Sorry.

OP
K

Kirk

Yeah! If Gou doesn't want his picture taken and posted here,
then that just shouldn't happen.

You shouldn't even THINK about doing it without his knowledge, I mean, that'd be so underhanded!

;);)**waving a 10 dollar bill at Lifewise** ;) ;)

That would be sooooooo underhanded, so wrong!

Who would do such a abhorrent thing?

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by Kirk

Yeah! If Gou doesn't want his picture taken and posted here,
then that just shouldn't happen.

You shouldn't even THINK about doing it without his knowledge, I mean, that'd be so underhanded!

That would be sooooooo underhanded, so wrong!

Who would do such a abhorrent thing?

If I only had 1/2 the nerve I had when I was younger you would have your pictures Kirk - and some good ones too ...

But I can see where I could make some extra cash ... I just have to participate in a "cat fight" with Kenpo Girl to rake it in from Rob and Gou ... and take pictures to post on here to get money from you! ;)

OP
L

lifewise

No pictures????? Ah, bet you would take pictures of a match between Kenpo Girl and myself now wouldn't you????????

Seriously no pictures? Really - say it isn't so?????

OP
K

KenpoGirl

;)

I have a most excellent picture, actually two of Mr. Ronin. Show's his true personality. :D

I might even display them........ for the right price. Of course if Gou wants to pay not to show them that's agreeable too!! ;)

OP
R

Rob_Broad

later

would love to attend but my mother is hosting a family reunion that day.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

This leads both myself and Kenpo Girl to wonder what the "purse" would be if this match were to take place????? :rofl:

Doesn't that just figure. We are talking about a fight, and the women are discussing handbags:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: