New School In London, ON

Originally posted by lifewise

Hey Kenpo Girl - seems "someone" is looking for pictures of us sparring in their backyard!!!!!!!! Asked him why he would want THOSE pictures?;)

He has to find someone with a scanner before he can show off those pictures. So it will be a while before that happens.

Dot
:angel:

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
and just so you don't get your hopes up. It's only pic's of Jaybacca, Gou, Bryson, and another fella doing some Arnis.

That Fella is Dave and he's not only a nice guy but a pretty good martial artists to boot.
:D

For us that are not great at back tracking and finding the original link, could we have a fresh link to all these pictures?

I would like to check out the lok of the club and the arnis as well. :)

Thanks

Rich

Originally posted by Rich Parsons

For us that are not great at back tracking and finding the original link, could we have a fresh link to all these pictures?

I would like to check out the lok of the club and the arnis as well.

No worried Mr. Parsons. The pictures of the school and the arnis class have not been posted yet. I will do my best to upload them later tonight.

I'll probably post them off my personal site, until a certain new school owner gets the promised information together so that I can build his site!!!! hint hint :shrug:

Dot
:asian:

I am still reeling in shock from the fact that you were there but decided not to take the floor with us while we all worked out. At least lifewise had an excuse of being late due to family. For shame...
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by GouRonin

I am still reeling in shock from the fact that you were there but decided not to take the floor with us while we all worked out. At least lifewise had an excuse of being late due to family. For shame...

I had trained from Monday to Friday for at least and hour usually more each day. (I didn't see you there BTW :p ) My knee was killing me and instead of making it worse I took the day off.

So Sue me!!! :2xbird:

Dot
;)

BTW you skip like a girl!!! :p

Hey Gou, was the grappling suppose to be part of the class on Saturday? Because if it WAS, Kenpo Girl surely could have joined in on that even with a bad knee .... don't you think? ;)

Hey Gou, was the grappling suppose to be part of the class on Saturday? Because if it WAS, Kenpo Girl surely could have joined in on that even with a bad knee .... don't you think? ;)

Hmmm, I doubt they'd be interested ........ It looked like the "Boys" were having much too much fun, I didn't want to interrupt.

Actually with all the compromising positions they were getting into I thought perhaps they wanted some privacy. ESPECIALLY when the giggling started. :eek:

I hear tell there are dozens of sites on the web that would pay good money to watch two sweaty grown men writhing about on the floor and giggling while they do it. It was a scary site I'll tell you. Not for the weak of stomach thats for sure.

Think I'll talk to Bryson about installing a webcam to supliment his income. ;)

Dot
:angel:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now Dot do you REALLY want to suggest a camera in the dojo???? Think about that one carefully my friend. :rolleyes:

Now Dot do you REALLY want to suggest a camera in the dojo???? Think about that one carefully my friend. :rolleyes:

Who do you think would be running it?? And funny how it doesn't seem to work at certain times and works just fine at others.

Heh heh, ain't technology wonderful!!!

Dot
:EG:

I had trained from Monday to Friday for at least and hour usually more each day. (I didn't see you there BTW)

No, I was at my submission fighting class and Systema.

My knee was killing me and instead of making it worse I took the day off.
So Sue me!!!

I'm going down to the legal services section of the discussion board as we speak.

BTW you skip like a girl!!!

Thank you. I worked hard to be that good.
:D

Hey Gou, was the grappling suppose to be part of the class on Saturday? Because if it WAS, Kenpo Girl surely could have joined in on that even with a bad knee .... don't you think?

I dunno. The grappling wasn't part of the class, just us all having fun. But I have to say that when we were doing the grappling vs 2 attackers she was the worst second attacker ever. I think it's because she wanted to be in Bryson's guard instead of me.
:rofl:

Actually with all the compromising positions they were getting into I thought perhaps they wanted some privacy. ESPECIALLY when the giggling started. :eek:

So I suppose you don't want to hear my idea of how Bryson can suppliment his income uring the day by hiring "massage" girls then under the guise of Brazilian Ju Jitsu?

I dunno. The grappling wasn't part of the class, just us all having fun. But I have to say that when we were doing the grappling vs 2 attackers she was the worst second attacker ever. I think it's because she wanted to be in Bryson's guard instead of me.

you think so? :D

Me too!:D

Actually I think it is my favorite pass time .... (fondly remembering all the razzing)

I agree with you Gou. If I had been a little quicker it might have been a lot more interesting.

"You want me to do what, Gou??? Kick you in the head? SURRRREE no problem."

Lucky for you I was in a good mood on saturday. NOW, if you asked me that again after all the friendly and supportive things you been saying..........

"Rob? What was that code again to call the ambulance???" heh heh heh

Take your right hand and hold it palm up facing you.

Stick your thumb out at a 90 degree angle from your hand.

Now point the thumb directly at you.

Bend your 4 fingers so that they also point their tips at you.

Touch your fingers to your thumb and release repeatedly.

I see you doing a lot of that.

Now stop and hold the fingers and the thumb together.

I want you to be doing that.

Ha ha ha ha!

Actually I think it is my favorite pass time .... (fondly remembering all the razzing)

Yes. I can see I will be learning from the master of razz.

Heh heh heh...you funny...
:asian:

Take your right hand and hold it palm up facing you.

Stick your thumb out at a 90 degree angle from your hand.

Now point the thumb directly at you.

Bend your 4 fingers so that they also point their tips at you.

Touch your fingers to your thumb and release repeatedly.

I see you doing a lot of that.

Now stop and hold the fingers and the thumb together.

I want you to be doing that.

Ha ha ha ha!

hmmmmm. a new finger set designed just for Kenpo Girl?:p

Back