New School In London, ON

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Rob_Broad

I would only auction off the security override code, I know it has value. Just kidding.

Are you gonna get it the next time you and LW meet.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

That is odd, the post I quoted was "Gee, thanks for the support there Rob!!!

And since you are giving out codes for the pad at the door - want to share the security code too???? " Don't know how it ended up quoting the other post.

Now I am wondering if I could auction people away on ebay, sounds like a good idea to me.

OP
L

lifewise

I would only auction off the security override code, I know it has value. Just kidding.

I am somewhat bothered by this last post but yes I suppose it is true, - the "black book value" on vertically challeged, almost middle aged (I SAID ALMOST) women is understated.

:p

OP
L

lifewise

In an effort to bring this back on track here - I am glad you had a good workout at LMA Kenpo Girl.

Looks like they have plans for you to be a six night regular at the club.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

That is odd, the post I quoted was "Gee, thanks for the support there Rob!!!

And since you are giving out codes for the pad at the door - want to share the security code too???? " Don't know how it ended up quoting the other post.

Too late to back peddle now Rob!!! You're a marked man. We may not be black belts, but a angry female is a dangerous thing.

heh heh heh :EG:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by lifewise

In an effort to bring this back on track here - I am glad you had a good workout at LMA Kenpo Girl.

Looks like they have plans for you to be a six night regular at the club.

That's the plan my dear. But tell me .... is the term Studio Rat a compliment or not??? :confused:

OP
L

lifewise

Oh Kenpo Girl, I forgot to tell you that Rob will be in town tomorrow!!!! Earlier this evening I asked him if he was going to stop by and take part in the class with us... sure hope he is not too tired. :duel:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Hope to see you out there Rob. See what the place looks like all cleaned up and official like.

I'll be there, not sure if LW will be able to make it, but should be fun.

dot
:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Oh, and just ignore Gou's comment.

That's right. Ignore me. I am not making sense. My submission fighting instructor said he'll keep dropping me on my head until I make sense.

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by GouRonin

That's right. Ignore me. I am not making sense. My submission fighting instructor said he'll keep dropping me on my head until I make sense.

So Gou, tell us - how is this working? :D Seriously - have you managed to get any Systema scheduled on the London Martial Arts schedule yet?

OP
K

KenpoGirl

So Gou, tell us - how is this working? :D Seriously - have you managed to get any Systema scheduled on the London Martial Arts schedule yet?

Awwww Gou, you know we wuv u. :ladysman:

I'm looking forward to participating in systema classes if you can get them scheduled.

dot

OP
G

GouRonin

So Gou, tell us - how is this working? Seriously - have you managed to get any Systema scheduled on the London Martial Arts schedule yet?

I have to speak with both Bryson and Vlad regarding this. If Vlad says no I can't do it. If Bryson says no. I can't do it. So when I have the time I want to talk with each and figure something out.

OP
T

tunetigress

Jeesh! You guys are making me want to move back to London!:cool:

OP
L

lifewise

So you want to join us do you Tune? lol.

I finished the one class and headed home since I had the kids with me. As I was driving home I began to wonder if it is smarter to block Kenpo Girl or just to let her hit you .... :) I am going to pay for this class tomorrow!

Really though the school is great and I am looking forward to having our guest (Eraser) from Windsor join us for a class. It is too bad you are so very far away.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I finished the one class and headed home since I had the kids with me. As I was driving home I began to wonder if it is smarter to block Kenpo Girl or just to let her hit you .... :) I am going to pay for this class tomorrow!

Who hit Who in the nose today??? You that's Who!!! I may have some strength behind me but you're a fast little bugger. I'll have to keep my eye on you. (should have done that before she hit me of course. D'oh)

Other than that little incident things went well, I actually remember ALMOST all of the techniques I have learned so far, after not training for at least a month. I know, my Bad, but that's in the past, things are feeling like old time now.

Dot

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Who hit Who in the nose today??? You that's Who!!!

I'll give you 5 bucks to do it again lifewise...
:rolleyes:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I'll give you 5 bucks to do it again lifewise...

Now look Comrad!!! :cuss: I like my nose the way it is.
Don't go giving people ideas!!! :wah:

Dot
:anic:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Now look Comrad!!! :cuss: I like my nose the way it is.
Don't go giving people ideas!!! :wah:
Dot
:anic:

I'm sorry. What was I thinking? Please accept my apologies...

**waving a 10 dollar bill at Lifewise**

OP
R

Rob_Broad

I'm sorry. What was I thinking? Please accept my apologies...

**waving a 10 dollar bill at Lifewise**

I've got $20. nothing personal kenpogirl I just like seeing people get hit.