New person needs some help with this site:

ELLEN

White Belt
Reaction score
hi and help!!!!! New i am, & i can't seem to "edit" my personal info., and if, by accident i post something, (or think i do...), i don't ever see it.

i seem to need a map to get through this site, and i don't have one.

can someone help me, or tell me who to ask?

weeks ago, i was in a place where the discussion was about "what does aiki mean", and i wanted to get back there...how do i do that, or is that long gone?

basically, my gps seems to have crashed!!!!!! Help!!!!!
thanks.
ellen

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Ellen, welcome to MT :). On your menu bar, go to User CP, that's you're user control panel. there are links there so you can edit your profile. If you use the search function at the top of the page, you should be able to find the thread you're looking for.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye - just the advice I was going to give :D.

Has the 'invisible post' problem been resolved Ellen? I assume so as you have more than one post now :).

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can also click on your name at the top of the window, it will take you to your profile page and there are some options there that can help.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hi and help!!!!! New i am, & i can't seem to "edit" my personal info., and if, by accident i post something, (or think i do...), i don't ever see it.

i seem to need a map to get through this site, and i don't have one.

can someone help me, or tell me who to ask?

weeks ago, i was in a place where the discussion was about "what does aiki mean", and i wanted to get back there...how do i do that, or is that long gone?

basically, my gps seems to have crashed!!!!!! Help!!!!!
thanks.
ellen

Hi Ellen,

How are you?

Some good advice on the Personal Info.

As to finding the aiki discussion you can do a search of the site (* Select display posts to see part of the post and thread title *), but in the future when you make a post you can select below the "text window" a pull down for subscription. This will inform you whenever there is a post to the thread in question.

Also at the top of the thread there will be a pulldown called thread tools. An option is to subscribe to a thread. This will also send you a notice when there is a post and you do not have post to subscribe.

Good Luck

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also click on your name at the top of the window, it will take you to your profile page and there are some options there that can help.
Just to expand -- if you posted in the thread, go to your Profile page, select Statistics, and you can find all your posts. That'll get you back to your thread...

Latest Discussions