New Kid In Town

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon All

Not so much a 'kid' I suppose but certainly new here :D.

I've been meaning to sign up for ages and have never got around to it for no readily apparent reason :O. I've been at MAP, Netsword and SFI for quite a time and it'll be interesting to see how MartialTalk shapes up in terms of 'flavour'.

Anyhow, not to bore anyone with Biog details, I'll just stick to the facts of my being a mid-forties Englishman, black belt Lau Gar kung Fu {very, very, lapsed :blush:}, shodan Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu, guitar-maestro (well, I've been playing a long time (which does not necessarily equate to the same thing :)) and keen historian.

:rei: to one and all, hajemashita.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT.....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Irrashai, hajimemashte!

Great to have another guitarist on board!

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A big "Hello" to everyone, particularly Swordlady who I know from elsewhere :waves:.

I'm a tad overwhelmed by the responses chaps, it seems you really do live up to the "Friendliest" tag in the fora header :tup:.

I shall have a look around and read-up for a few days before I start opening my big mouth (just in case I accidentaly open it wide enough to fit both feet in :D).

Oh and Carol, nice to know that there are other twiddlers of metal (or plastic) strings here as well as swingers of steel :).

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
hey. welcome to mt! this is my five hundreth post makiung me a blackbelt so feel special!

Also yo saidyou went quite a kid anymroe>? how odl are you. if you don't want to tell i respect that.

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do indeed feel honoured that you spent your 500th post in such a fashion :rei:.

The years have sped past for me, such that the 'temporal-odometer' is currently pointing at "43".

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From one martial artist and musician (piano, viola, over 3 decades), welcome aboard!

Latest Discussions