Hey everyone

Nathan

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here, names Nathan, I'm 16 and live in Dorset England, Have been practising Hapkido for a few months and I am training to take my yellow belt (2nd Kup) in the next couple of months. Very heavily into Martial arts at the moment, aswell as their histories, their founders, and just the different martial arts and styles there are out there, just stumbled on this by chance from 3run.co.uk and since I was looking for a martial arts forum, just thought I'd drop by and see what this one was all about. Anyway, nice to meet you in advance, looking forward to meeting all of you!
Nathan.:)

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey Nathan

Well you've come to the right place, Your search for a good forum can stop. There are a TON of knowledgeable people. Hope you get what your looking for.

Welcome.

Jesse

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings Nathan and welcome to MT....

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk Nathan!:ultracool

Mike

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here, names Nathan, I'm 16 and live in Dorset England, Have been practising Hapkido for a few months and I am training to take my yellow belt (2nd Kup) in the next couple of months. Very heavily into Martial arts at the moment, aswell as their histories, their founders, and just the different martial arts and styles there are out there, just stumbled on this by chance from 3run.co.uk and since I was looking for a martial arts forum, just thought I'd drop by and see what this one was all about. Anyway, nice to meet you in advance, looking forward to meeting all of you!
Nathan.:)

Greetings and welcome! from a fellow hapkido-in who is also relatively new to this forum.

What kind of hapkido are you training?

OP
N

Nathan

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. As for the ''What kind of hapkido are you training?'' question, well I don't really know, It's not Combat Hapkido my teachers and grandmaster have just referred to it as Hapkido, have to ask next time I go, my grandmaster is Fred Adams, and he's the founder of International Hapkido (UK) Hope this helps, as I said I'll ask next time, you have me intrigued now! haha. Anyway cya round guys, again, thanks for the warm welcome :)

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
welcome to mt!

Guess what? I think you will be the second youngest active poster! yay!

I hope you find alot of useful information here

Latest Discussions