new guy

lefty eskrimador

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here, having just found this forum on the Internet. I've been involved with martial arts for 34 years, and Inayan Eskrima for 30 of those years. I currently teach a small group in Fort Wayne, Indiana, but am hoping to expand soon. Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.

Kim (don't let the name fool you, I'm a guy)

Greetings and Welcome to MT..Thank you for clarifying your gender..It saves a lot of embarassment, usually for me... LOL

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here, having just found this forum on the Internet. I've been involved with martial arts for 34 years, and Inayan Eskrima for 30 of those years. I currently teach a small group in Fort Wayne, Indiana, but am hoping to expand soon. Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.

Welcome.

A # of us here train in Balintawak and Modern Arnis here in Michigan. Contact us if your ever in the Detroit or Flint area! :)

Another Hoosier FMAer! Excellent! I'm in Terre Haute.

Wasn't Dan Inosanto just up that way a couple of weekends ago?

Hi all,
First time I checked in on this forum in a while, sorry.

My wife is originally from Flint, and I'm only a few hours fro Detroit, if I'm ever in the area, I'll definitely get in touch.

Dan is in this area a lot, he is here once or twice a year at Keith Wetoskey's Academy in Waterloo, and pops into Indy frequently.

Kim

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

And don't worry about the white belt - that's related to the number of posts you've made, and has nothing to do with your actual rank in any MAs you're involved in.

Hi all,

A "newbie" with 34 years of experience. Gotta love it! It's great to have a "voice of experience" posting. I'd like to know more about the Inayan system. --Did attend a seminar with Jon Ward once. BTW do you post much over on FMA Talk (another good forum, 99% Troll free)?

Welcome back we are glad to have you here!
icon6.gif

Hi all,
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Yep, I also post over on FMA talk, and also on the Inayan Forum (www.inayan.com/forums). What would you like to know about the Inayan system? Ask away, I'll try to answer as best I can, and if I can't, I know most of the Inayan family, I can refer you to someone who can answer. BTW, Jon Ward is a great guy, I've known him on-line for years, and he's a fantastic source of Inayan info.

Kim

A "newbie" with 34 years of experience. Gotta love it! It's great to have a "voice of experience" posting. I'd like to know more about the Inayan system. --Did attend a seminar with Jon Ward once. BTW do you post much over on FMA Talk (another good forum, 99% Troll free)?

Back