New belt for Second Dan?

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
While the comment has been made about the ego of stripes and such I have a better one for you instead of using stripes people wash thier black belt over and over with bleach and through a bag of quarters in to the machine to age it and even frey it terribly making the statement?

Seems good for machine repair and salespeople. Heck, just tie a rope around it and drag it behind your car for a while.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
One question though to all of you who makes the best belts stitching can be very low quality with some suppliers? We are going to train outside alot this summer if we have one? I want to find uniforms comfortable possibly black that won't pick up grass or dirt stance easy?

Try giving Mr. Kang at Vision USA a call. He can help you. 1-800-424-KICK (5425) or 1-510-208-5000

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Try giving Mr. Kang at Vision USA a call. He can help you. 1-800-424-KICK (5425) or 1-510-208-5000

I have become of a fan of Vision products in the last couple years. I just wish GM Kim would allow me to bring them to the Hanmadang as a vendor.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have become of a fan of Vision products in the last couple years.

Mr. Kang of Vision USA is a great guy. I remember about twenty years ago when he and his brother first started in Northern California driving around to tournaments in their van to sell their products. Now they have a warehouse in Oakland the size of a small city block. Some people try to take advantage of his kind heartedness and generosity.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am very happy you just did this we keep a file on you and finally I knew you could just not shut up because your such a little boy. You were told to shut up stay out of it and you just couldn't help your self my personal finances and my programs are non of your business you were told shut two years ago.

Talk some more keep it up big man. Your day is comming

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Admin Note

Stop the personal shots and back and forth crap! Once again, if you dont want to read someones posts, use the ignore feature, but if you're going to keep going back and forth, threads will be locked, and ICs will be handed out.

This thread alone has already generated numerous tickets.

MJS
MT Asst. Admin

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am very happy you just did this we keep a file on you and finally I knew you could just not shut up because your such a little boy. You were told to shut up stay out of it and you just couldn't help your self my personal finances and my programs are non of your business you were told shut two years ago.

Talk some more keep it up big man. Your day is comming

Master Dan I have always enjoyed your post until this one, why are you attacking puunui all he did was give someone a vendors name to get quality belts. I see nothing about you and your past stituation in that statement. Let all try and be grown up about certain things.

To puunui I will say I am sorry for Master Dam remark it was not justify in any way shape or form.:asian:

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Mr. Kang of Vision USA is a great guy. I remember about twenty years ago when he and his brother first started in Northern California driving around to tournaments in their van to sell their products. Now they have a warehouse in Oakland the size of a small city block. Some people try to take advantage of his kind heartedness and generosity.

I have heard that Mr. Kang was a nice guy. Mst. Harris talked about how he would like to work with us. So I will ask GM Kim one more time for this year. Hopefully we can get them.

Latest Discussions