My wife rocks

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
My wife rocks

She's getting her 2nd masters right now. Between her classes she pokes her head in the dojo and blows me a kiss while I'm beginning my first class of the day.

I finish class and go to the break room here, open the fridge. There's a coke in the door. My wife knows I'm sleep deprived right now and, thankful for the caffeine, I say "I love my wife". I reach for the can, but the coke is still warm.

No worries, I pick up the warm coke and open the freezer. Sitting there in the ice bucket is.....a cold can of coke.

My wife rocks.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My husband rocks also!!

Tonight, he has decided to take me out on a "date". We're going out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, then we'll go to the Harry Potter movie tonight at the theater. What's the occasion? Nothing, other than we just love each other!:partyon:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My husband rocks also!!

Tonight, he has decided to take me out on a "date". We're going out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, then we'll go to the Harry Potter movie tonight at the theater. What's the occasion? Nothing, other than we just love each other!:partyon:

That is great CeiCei

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife rocks

She's getting her 2nd masters right now. Between her classes she pokes her head in the dojo and blows me a kiss while I'm beginning my first class of the day.

I finish class and go to the break room here, open the fridge. There's a coke in the door. My wife knows I'm sleep deprived right now and, thankful for the caffeine, I say "I love my wife". I reach for the can, but the coke is still warm.

No worries, I pick up the warm coke and open the freezer. Sitting there in the ice bucket is.....a cold can of coke.

My wife rocks.

Aye! It's truly awesome when thought is given to something as simple as that--take care of your relationship and cherish it! :)

- Ceicei

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
My wife rocks

My wife rocks.

That is too nice!

My husband rocks also!!

Sounds like a great evening.

You two sound like you have well and truly found your soul mates. I know with my wife it is always the little things that mean the most to me as well. It just shows that they do know the small things, and notices when we need a small reminder that they love us.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is there anything better in this world for a man than the love of a good woman or anything better in this world for a woman than the love of a good man?

I don't think so.

You could offer me all the money there is in exchange for my missus and I would turn you down flat. Ask me to give my life to save hers and I will accept in an instant.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's to all the husbands and wives who do the little things and their partners who appreciate them :cheers:

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My wife rocks

My wife rocks.

there is nothing quite as good as a good wife.