My toughest fight yet...

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not Wing Chun related but a quick hello and why I haven't been in here for a while.

As some of you know I returned from my travels with some niggling mystery illness. It wasn't major and I could do light training.

Well, things got a whole lots worse since May and I have just spent 4 weeks in hospital were fighting a nasty infection, which required surgery and round 2 commences in December when surgery happens again and hopefully sorts out the problem. Its been a tough time for me and the family but there are plenty out there going through more. So no sympathy please, just wanted to say I am around but was fighting something else ;-)

So hopefully I will pop in here now and again over the next few weeks and return with a vengeance in 2012 and post that extra form before SLT that I got taught. Heretic I hear you all cry, there is no form before SLT:flame:

Oh yes there is.....

Bully

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
No sympathy but I will give you some encouragement Keep fighting get stronger and stronger heal fast.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dang, man. Get better quickly and thoroughly, mkay?

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice to hear your battling, chin up in this instance and keep drinking water !!

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
I expect you to Bully your way into being a Black Belt within... TWO WEEKS! Or ill Sweep your Leg.

HammockRider

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You're a Jersey guy, I'm sure the infection is more afraid of you than you are of it. :) Do what you need to heal up and then get back to work.

OP
bully

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're a Jersey guy, I'm sure the infection is more afraid of you than you are of it. :) Do what you need to heal up and then get back to work.

Indeed I am, but I think it is a different Jersey to the one you are thinking of:) Its just Jersey, not New Joisey:ultracool

Thanks for the kind words guys, hopefully things will be onwards and upwards in the new year.

tenzen

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Glad to hear your getting better. Good luck on the next leg of your journey.

cwk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Good to hear from you again mate. Don't worry, you'll be right as rain in no time.

Latest Discussions