Who is this guy?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance but I am a CMA guy

I was looking for Budo Taijutsu and Ninjutsu information, this part weekend, on the web and I kept coming across this guy, he even had a video on youtube, who is Ashida Kim?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh where, oh where do I begin. Ashida Kim is not Ninjutsu. without going into great debate about his claims, lets just say he wouldn't get a warm reception in any reputable Ninjutsu Dojo, key word in the last sentance is reputable.

saru1968

Green Belt
Reaction score
Oh where, oh where do I begin. Ashida Kim is not Ninjutsu..

Don't know quite WHAT he is.....

this link was posted over at MAP....

says it all really...............

Last edited by a moderator:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't know quite WHAT he is.....

this link was posted over at MAP....

says it all really...............

Saru, thanks for that link. Wow, I never seen something so lame. Deadly? Only if you laugh yourself to death watching him. That sums up his talent right there it looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh where, oh where do I begin. Ashida Kim is not Ninjutsu. without going into great debate about his claims, lets just say he wouldn't get a warm reception in any reputable Ninjutsu Dojo, key word in the last sentance is reputable.

Huh. I always though that Ashida Kim was just a fictional character or even a psudonym that someone made to write books as. I didn't know he really exists.

AoG

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Thanks, I did not want to offend anybody but I really did not think he was representative of Ninjutsu, or at least I was hoping he wasn’t and I am glad to hear he is not.

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Question,

When on TV would you use a technique that apparently requires you to strike into the air several times around a person before cuffing them on the back of the head?

Beyond that at least it was amusing to see.

DArnold

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I would like to take the seminar on cigarett, slight of hand tricks.
Was it just me or is he moving in slow motion and not even hitting a target on his opponents?
How can you move that slow and miss?
LMAO

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
How can you cut news paper and have it be pushed by the blade out of the holders hands. Maybe he made his own sword in metal work at school having been born a ninja and all.

What a knob
Cheers
Sam:asian:

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I think my favorite part is the discussion of how some of the black dragons are off in war zones being mercenaries. On a "sword quest" and The black dragon is not a secret orgnization but an orgnization with secrets!

Seriously how do people fallow this? Did you notice all of his students looked in their teens still?

Latest Discussions