Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Palusut said:
Ha!!!

We are one of the friendliest groups and there are always newbies who come to the Gatherings.

The one thing that you will hear described about Tuhon Ray and the members of FCS is that we are "cool". We welcome everyone and everyone is welcome to hang out with us, just as long as they are "cool" also and leave the egos at the door.

Checking my ego at the door is no problem. Heck, sometimes I check my coordination at the door while I'm at it...hee hee. ;)

I'll leave it to you all to judge whether I am cool or not. :ultracool

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
He didn't execute any of the locks...I had him on the receiving end for the whole class. Such a good uke he is. I may pay for that later...LOLOLOL!!! :rofl:

No...you won't pay for it...I will! I was the one laughing at him while Sensei threw him around the mat. I have a feeling I'll be the "pain dummy" next time around...ESPECIALLY if Sifu Jim is leading the class!

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeti said:
No...you won't pay for it...I will! I was the one laughing at him while Sensei threw him around the mat. I have a feeling I'll be the "pain dummy" next time around...ESPECIALLY if Sifu Jim is leading the class!

Oh yes, the famous dance of pain!!!!! Boy I love when I lose my 6'7" advantage!

Attachments

• $wayne_frank.jpg
    $wayne_frank.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 107

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL!!!

There were a lot of teeth showing in that photo...but somehow I think only Sensei was having fun!

To find a silver lining...pain builds character - and much more flexible joints!

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeti said:
LOL!!!

There were a lot of teeth showing in that photo...but somehow I think only Sensei was having fun!

To find a silver lining...pain builds character - and much more flexible joints!

I cherish that photo because I think it is the only photo we have where I am taller than HKPHOOEY! :ultracool

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
stickarts said:
Carol is very cool....no worries there! :)
No Doubt!

If she is a member of MT,interested in Modern Arnis, and you say she's cool, then she is cool with me as well.

Back to topic!

Latest Discussions