Mother Accused of Giving One Year Old Cocaine

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I quite concur. Giving such substances to anyone, let alone such a young infant, is not an action to be condoned. If it was something done with the intent to murder then words certainly fail to adequately detail the depth of abrogated morals involved.

My 'surprised' comment was elicited only by the 'burn the witch!' fervour of some of the threads posts. Admittedly this is my first foray into the Horror Stories sub-fora so I might well be missing the point, grabbing the wrong end of the stick, barking up the wrong tree et al.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I quite concur. Giving such substances to anyone, let alone such a young infant, is not an action to be condoned. If it was something done with the intent to murder then words certainly fail to adequately detail the depth of abrogated morals involved.

My 'surprised' comment was elicited only by the 'burn the witch!' fervour of some of the threads posts. Admittedly this is my first foray into the Horror Stories sub-fora so I might well be missing the point, grabbing the wrong end of the stick, barking up the wrong tree et al.

No worries...things can get a little *heated* in here.... ;) :D

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
"The taking of a life... does no one honor."

My belief is that this holds true for all people...

Yes, she was wrong to do what she did... but, would society be right by, in turn, taking her life?

I'm not so sure about that...

Unfortunately, we live (at least here in the States) in a disposable society where instant gratification is of the utmost priority...

If something isn't to our liking... we simply get rid of it... and get something new. After years and years of such conditioning... is it truely surprising that people apply this logic to everything... including a human life?

As my father is fond of saying... "Let there be peace in the World... and let it begin with me!"

Respectfully Submitted,

Andrew :asian: