Mother Accused of Giving One Year Old Cocaine

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mother accused of putting cocaine in babie's bottle which caused death of one year old daughter:

NUTJOB

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
As much as I would want to inflict harm on a person that would do sucha crime, I will hold back. She has not yet been convicted of the crime yet, but from the article it reaks of child neglect. If she is convicted I would push for the stoning.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I would say dismemberment at each joint. Follow this by shooting, hanging, shooting, hanging. Just long enough for the lady to stay alive. Finish this off with some draw and quarter action. Stoning is too considerate for such a neglectful act in my opinion.

I am sorry, I have no feeling for people like that.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sorry but I just can't finish reading the story it is just to upsetting.

But I will suggest the great barrier reef, with no shoes, at low tide and wave as you chum the water and drive the boat away.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What is this world coming too, hang in front of the court house for a week so people will understand what not to do. If she is quilty

TonyMac

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm going to have to seriously rethink my opposition to the death penalty.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think that this story is appropriately placed in Horror Stories. There are too many children out there who are not taught to parent, and they end up like the mother in this story. I have no compassion for her actions, but I do think it points out the need to make societal changes so that people don't need to use drugs, and don't think to feed them to babies. What a waste of a young life.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't even imagine punishment or torture bad enough, but it should be excrutiating and last for months.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I could say I've not heard that kind of story before. It's terribly sad. I wonder what was going on in the mom's life that she thought that THAT was a good idea, or the only thing she could do?

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
Absolutely heart breaking. My prayer is for all those affected by this tragedy.

By GOD's Grace,
(1stJohn1:9)

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Lock her in solitary confinement until she dies...

Make the entire cell pictures of the baby she killed... and make it so she can't take them down or otherwise destroy them...

Let her sit there for all eternity with that baby looking at her!

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
She should get a lethal injection
icon8.gif

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I don't get is the legal penalty if convicted. Between 12 and 30 years? That's what guys who rob convenience stores without injuring anyone get.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A sad tale indeed.

The news link doesn't really give enough detail to form an opinion as to the intent of the mother so I shall refrain from making any judicial comments on that (unless I missed something, I have to say I'm a bit surprised by the 'angry mob' posts here).

A little known fact is that around the turn of the (20th) century it was perfectly normal in England to feed opiates to babies to keep them quiet (it was called "Mothers Peace"). Nothing much changes it would seem :(.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A sad tale indeed.

The news link doesn't really give enough detail to form an opinion as to the intent of the mother so I shall refrain from making any judicial comments on that (unless I missed something, I have to say I'm a bit surprised by the 'angry mob' posts here).

A little known fact is that around the turn of the (20th) century it was perfectly normal in England to feed opiates to babies to keep them quiet (it was called "Mothers Peace"). Nothing much changes it would seem :(.

Regardless of her reasoning, there is no excuse for giving a child an illegal substance. Cocaine used to be in Coca Cola soda. Not anymore. Because we now realize what a dangerous substance it is. She jeapordized the health, welfare, and very life of her child. Doesn't matter if the child needed to be quieted and mama needed her *peace*. Comfort the child, don't drug it.

Latest Discussions