Most likely posted...

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
But this is with the funniest commentary I have heard.

This was a fight on a public bus by a wanna be thug against an older man. This was all over the news here as it was in San Francisco neighboring city to San Jose where I live.

This is not just the fight but some funny commentary regarding the fight. I have never laughed so hard.

Hope many of you get as good a laugh as I did.

Enjoy.

[yt]niIQU8_y_7s[/yt]

Oh my goodness I am still laughing at this. "Bring an ambalamce" What is that?!?! Oh my that was classic. My kids think I am crazy watching this so many times.
:rofl:

After a 4 page thread on Bus Fu this is the best commentary yet! LMAO! Why do I have a sinking feeling we are going to start seeing "anushole", "kick anus", etc. showing up around here. Heh.

That's some funny ship right there. :angel:

After a 4 page thread on Bus Fu this is the best commentary yet! LMAO! Why do I have a sinking feeling we are going to start seeing "anushole", "kick anus", etc. showing up around here. Heh.

Just for you: That "anushole" got "fudged" up by a "old white dude" with "old people strength!"

I just about fell out of my chair when he said "old people strength" LOL

Just for you: That "anushole" got "fudged" up by a "old white dude" with "old people strength!"

I just about fell out of my chair when he said "old people strength" LOL

It is true though! One of our students broke his arm when someone with Old Guy Strength blocked. Crazy. He was like brick.

When I was in my teen we use to talk about old people strength all the time. Never knew what they ment until I got old myself ;-)

But that vid shows it better than I can. Ha ha ha...

Old people strength is real! It's one of the main reasons teenagers shouldn't **** with grown folks.

It's totally true! There are a reason why all the martial arts masters are old.... :p

he fudged that mutha fudger up and kicked the ship out of his anus. hahahahahahahahahahaaha

lesson learned: if they get up and walk away.... dont pursue

Back