MMA In Bakersfield

MMAkid1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am Interested in MMA and have been practicing with friends but I don't have enough money to join a gym. I want to actually start cagefighting hopefully within two years but I need some help. Any suggestions or anyone willing to help me or train me or anything? Please.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First off welcome to Martial Talk and to your question, the best way to find someone is to actually go to a MMA school in the area explain your stituation and see if you do odd chores around the school if that would help pay for classes. I really do not see many MMA types of schools doing this but it is a shot at anyrate. You can always join a Karate or some other type for the same thing and start your training there.

OP
MMAkid1

MMAkid1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I do Chinese Kenpo and I am a Purple Belt, but the school I attend is very lax on my payment because they understand my situation. I'm not sure an MMA school would be as understanding. However, a single person who could train me might be more willing to teach me cheaper because it is not a business, but more for the joy of teaching. Is there anyone out there anywhere within 100 miles of Bakersfield, California who would be willing to train and teach me?

OP
MMAkid1

MMAkid1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If there is somebody out there or if anyone knows someone or the prices for any gyms in bakersfield under $100 a month please let me know. Thank you all.