Mind Blowing Effects!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is so cool Kinda like those ones that make your hand or whatever else you're looking at go weird. Check it out. :uhyeah:

OH MY EYES!! OH MY EARS!! OH!! *WRETCH*

... Ralph ...

I'm gonna kick yer ....

You got me again. You did this type of thing before. I bet you'll probably do it again, too. And, you'll probably get me again. :rofl:

Flatlander said:
You got me again. You did this type of thing before. I bet you'll probably do it again, too. And, you'll probably get me again. :rofl:
Ya, and the FUN thing is that you won't know exactly when this kinda thing pops up... Mebbe it'll be something really honestly cool like that one thingy that you move the mouse around and colors go flying (Use Your Imagination)... or... heh heh heh :D

Ya'll love it so admit it... how many of you have forward that to your unsuspecting friends eh? huh? HUH? HUH? ..... yeah thought so... heh...

You know, I've seen that before. I had managed to repress that memory until now. Thank you very much for that.:lol:

Baytor said:
You know, I've seen that before. I had managed to repress that memory until now. Thank you very much for that.:lol:
:idunno: Anytime!

i should have realized somethingh was up from all the posts....ewe..:jediduel:
bad MACaver!

Back