Mayweather vs McGregor

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Getting finished is a win? Lol competitive...yeah soooo competitive 1 round to 8 so close right. A 29 year old in his prime who's regularly training and fighting lost to a 40 year old who hasn't fought in 2 years and weighed less than him...if that's a win to you I'd hate to see a loss. But tbh it's not a surprise you support him big mouths stick together
I see you are showing your ignorance again. I guess you call it 'posting'.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
well that's some dodgy judging then as he blizts him for four rounds, the commentators on the BBC had him even or ahead
As I've said the only people who's opinion matters is the judges and if it had gone the distance it would've been a wipeout.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the dislike from your main account and the disagree from your other account btw, streethunter or headfighter or whatever you prefer to be called ;)

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As I've said the only people who's opinion matters is the judges and if it had gone the distance it would've been a wipeout.
no I'm pretty sure that other opinions matter, it wouldnt be the first dodgy judging panel,

Streetfighter2

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I see you are showing your ignorance again. I guess you call it 'posting'.
Tell me one thing that I said that was wrong. Your boy got finished by a old guy known for winning decisions who also spent the last 2 weeks of his camp in a strip club now that's embarassing

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the dislike from your main account and the disagree from your other account btw, streethunter or headfighter or whatever you prefer to be called ;)
What the hell are you on about now? Seriously how much garbage do you talk a day?

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tell me one thing that I said that was wrong. Your boy got finished by a old guy known for winning decisions who also spent the last 2 weeks of his camp in a strip club now that's embarassing
Derp Derp Derp

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
no I'm pretty sure that other opinions matter, it wouldnt be the first dodgy judging panel,
No no one else's opinion matters, the judges decide who wins no one else, not the ref, not the promoter, not the BBC commentator just the judges

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No no one else's opinion matters, the judges decide who wins no one else, not the ref, not the promoter, not the BBC commentator just the judges
well yes that's now it works, but that doesn't mean no other opinion matters,

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
we are only discussing the fight up to the end of rounds 6, no one is contesting that Floyd ran away with it after that, due to CMs fitness deficit
No this thread is about the whole fight I posted that because it involves the whole fight and it was new information that's just been released so I posted it...blimey do you have to try and argue everything.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No this thread is about the whole fight I posted that because it involves the whole fight and it was new information that's just been released so I posted it...blimey do you have to try and argue everything.
i said
CM was at least equal at round,6, you said he wasn't, producing stats for the whole fight do not support that point at all

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
i said
CM was at least equal at round,6, you said he wasn't, producing stats for the whole fight do not support that point at all
I wasn't talking to you when I posted that. When I reply I quote your posts, were you quoted in that? It's not all about you you know I posted it to share with people not just you.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I wasn't talking to you when I posted that. When I reply I quote your posts, were you quoted in that? It's not all about you you know I posted it to share with people not just you.
you weren't specifically replying to me, but its a public forum, you were taking to every one that reads it, including me

Latest Discussions