Mayweather vs McGregor

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS | Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor 2 Rematch Is On It's Way - Max Kellerman

I fully respect and love Conor what he has achieved and attempting to do by revolutionizing the unarmed combat sports is nothing short of amazing ...wait and see.

The guy is also a genius his I.Q surpasses all other fighters in many areas for example his entrepreneurial skills and insight to create wealth like his new line of Irish Whisky called "NOTORIOUS".................

839732190.jpg
DIOBvdQUEAAIl3X.jpg

Clever man or what LoL ;)

Last edited:

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS | Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor 2 Rematch Is On It's Way - Max Kellerman

I fully respect and love Conor what he has achieved and attempting to do by revolutionizing the unarmed combat sports is nothing short of amazing ...wait and see.

The guy is also a genius his I.Q surpasses all other fighters in many areas for example his entrepreneurial skills and insight to create wealth like his new line of Irish Whisky called "NOTORIOUS".................

839732190.jpg
DIOBvdQUEAAIl3X.jpg

Clever man or what LoL ;)
That video mentions nothing about a rematch and no one else has said a word about it so I'm gonna call bs on that one

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That video mentions nothing about a rematch and no one else has said a word about it so I'm gonna call bs on that one

The YouTube Channel title is what I based that on. ;)

So I know what is fact, but I think it might happen by the end of the year its getting allot of heat and of course Floyd would have to agree, Conor would do it in a heart beat so time will tell.

But the idea and social media talk on this is picking up quick.

I just found that video now and posted with hopes for a MAYMAC 2 match.

I'm almost begging for it LoL

Last edited:

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
The YouTube Channel title is what I based that on. ;)

So I know what is fact, but I think it might happen by the end of the year its getting allot of heat of course Floyd would have to agree, Conor would do it in a heart beat so time will tell.

But the idea and social media talk on this is picking up quick.

I just found that video now and posted with hopes for a MAYMAC 2 match.

I'm almost begging for it LoL
It's not going to happen there's no need for it. It'll be the exact same outcome and mayweather is retired he's got his 50-0 there's no need for him to fight him again it's not like the first fight was close at all

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with you no problem with your statement, but you never know if the right offer is made $$$$$$ money changes everything maybe even a better deal like business offer after fight excetra.

THINK - "UFC + BOXING EVOLUTION"

Yes I know what you will say on that as well they are two different sports so forth but I'm telling you now things are changing, why was this fight even put together lots of controversy on that alone.

So will see if anything happens at all in the next few months.;)

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Here is another one and they are coming out hot........ I really hope it happens but yeah I know...........

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with you no problem with your statement, but you never know if the right offer is made $$$$$$ money changes everything maybe even a better deal like business offer after fight excetra.

THINK - "UFC + BOXING EVOLUTION"

Yes I know what you will say on that as well they are two different sports so forth but I'm telling you now things are changing, why was this fight even put together lots of controversy on that alone.

So will see if anything happens at all in the next few months.;)
Dana white has even said it's not going to happen anymore and if it does it won't be as big money. And it'll be the exaxt same each time with all the mma guys losing

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is another one and they are coming out hot........ I really hope it happens but yeah I know...........

If it happens again it'll be even quicker and even more 1 sided mayweather knows he can take his best shots without issue and will put him away even quicker. Anyway it's no way going to happen. If mcgregor had won maybe it would but the expected result happened no need for a rematch and even mcgregor hasn't even asked for one

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If it happens again it'll be even quicker and even more 1 sided mayweather knows he can take his best shots without issue and will put him away even quicker. Anyway it's no way going to happen. If mcgregor had won maybe it would but the expected result happened no need for a rematch

and even mcgregor hasn't even asked for one

Again I agree with you that it might never happen.

But with Conor not asking point you mention, I'm not convinced on that, considering the Paulie Malignaggi debacle if it has any merit, that it was said by Audi claiming that Paulie leaked the game plan.

I recall watching this video in reference to that.. so listen to what Audi says in this video........

AUDI said and quote - " You were talking outside your contract"! @1.52 time stamp.

There is another version from another media camera man where you can hear Audi say "You leaked the game plan"!

Now if this was just a hoax or some marketing tactic then what do you believe or give any attention to with all this online stuff.

This alone might add to the rematch, but yes I doubt it Floyd mentioned his retired at 40 and 50-0.

Also the fact that Nate Diaz spoke with Floyd and hanging out in the same camp, just proof that game plan was leaked hence the fight is rigged in favor of Floyd.

As the fighters play dirty to keep Boxing a separate sport and true to hometown so to speak.

Here is the video............

But always a chance if like I said the right "$$$$$$$ and Business Offer" presents itself............... life is funny that way.

So was all this a setup for MAYMAC2 and UFC+BOXING EVOLUTION?

Time will tell, wait and see............................................

(I predict these tings LoL )

Last edited:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

But with Conor not asking point you mention, I'm not convinced on that, considering the Paulie Malignaggi debacle if it has any merit, that it was said by Audi claiming that Paulie leaked the game plan.

I recall watching this video in reference to that.. so listen to what Audi says in this video........

AUDI said and quote - " You were talking outside your contract"! @1.52 time stamp.

There is another version from another media camera man where you can hear Audi say "You leaked the game plan"!

Now if this was just a hoax or some marketing tactic then what do you believe or give any attention to with all this online we stuff.

This alone might add to the rematch, but yes I doubt it Floyd mentioned his retired at 40 and 50-0.

Also the fact that Nate Diaz spoke with Floyd and hanging out in the same camp, just proof that game plan was leaked hence the fight is rigged in favor of Floyd.

As the fighters play dirty to keep Boxing a separate sport and true to hometown so to speak.

But always a chance if like I said the right "$$$$$$$ and Business Offer" presents itself............... life is funny that way.

i don't see a fm rematch in the immediate future, they won't be able to sell it again, just yet, but a few big fish boxing matches and if the impresses in those,like showing an ability to go more than 5 rounds, then maybe they can get it on again, fm will have spent all his winnings and have another big tax bill by this time next year

Last edited:

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
No way there is a rematch.

Much harder sell and the ppv numbers probably would be way down.

Biggest money deal for Connor is probably Nate.

THe Paulie fight isn't big enough to pay UFC off.

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If Conor ever fights Paulie it will be a decimation LoL

That guy is barely a Boxer yeah sure he can box not to Floyd standards though Conor would run over him first round for sure no doubt in my mind on that one.

Be good to see after their debacle though LoL

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
If Conor ever fights Paulie it will be a decimation LoL

That guy is barely a Boxer yeah sure he can box not to Floyd standards though Conor would run over him first round for sure no doubt in my mind on that one.

Be good to see after their debacle though LoL
Barely a boxer? You mean the guy with 36 wins?....he's way more of a boxer than mcgregor is

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score

Now if this was just a hoax or some marketing tactic then what do you believe or give any attention to with all this online stuff.

Nothing was leaked mayweathers just way better. Mcgregor is an a amateur boxer and the difference in class was shown. What the hell would nate Diaz know about the gameplan for a boxing match

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
With Paulie, its just my gut opinion, I can't believe people disregard Conor McGregor so easily....... he is really good, he went 10 rounds with a pro boxer.

Listen to Tyson's view on Conor.........

As for Conor not going the distance........... listen.......

Also I posted this in another Forum........

Earlier today I was listening to Bisping point of views..............

He does not like to run because he believes like I also have in past running damages the knee's

Also Ido Portal cycle ride...........

Conor prefer's 25km cycle runs instead of running.

With a few m8's we use to do some iron man training (when I was in my 20's LoL) that incorporates beach runs on sand and swimming laps circuit patterns, its hard but running on sand is softer on knees and more intense on legs due to resistance in water, but you do work your cardio up fairly quick.

Look everyone in the fight business has opinions and where they draw facts from there is a library of books at training institutes with different methods and tactics on any one subject.

I guess its no surprise we all have different views and opinions. I can accept that but there is common sense as well and sometimes people have to see to believe. Because they can't see whats in front of them in the first place thats human nature at work or they way we perceive learning and/or something we don't quiet understand yet.

So in regards to Conor like I said earlier they will work it out!

Last edited:

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
With Paulie, its just my gut opinion, I can't believe people disregard Conor McGregor so easily....... he is really good, he went 10 rounds with a pro boxer.

He does not like to run because he believes like I also have in past running damages the knee's

With a few m8's we use to do some iron man training (when I was in my 20's LoL) that incorporates beach runs on sand and swimming laps circuit patterns, its hard but running on sand is softer on knees and more intense on legs due to resistance in water, but you do work your cardio up fairly quick.

Look everyone in the fight business has opinions and where they draw facts from there is a library of books at training institutes with different methods and tactics on any one subject.

I guess its no surprise we all have different views and opinions. I can accept that but there is common sense as well and sometimes people have to see to believe. Because they can't see whats in front of them in the first place thats human nature at work or they way we perceive learning and/or something we don't quiet understand yet.

Well he's taking his time working it out that's 3 fights he's completely gassed out for. Also he went 10 rounds with a 40 year old who hadn't fought in 2 years. It's not like he even fought an active boxer. Also he went 10 rounds doesn't mean he's good he went 10 and at the most lost 7 of them.

Well I'd listen to bisping over mcgregor when it comes to cardio. Bispings cardio is the best in mma mcgregors is one of the worst.

Mcgregor needs to stick to mma. Enough of these silly circus fights

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bisping's point of view is rarely worth listening to.

I was reading something interesting this morning, it should be of interest to anyone who takes strikes to the head. A doctor watching the fight has said that he believes Conor's 'gassing' was due to mild brain damage not his cardio. Now he could be saying that for a number of reason but in this day and age we are far more aware of the damage blows, even light ones, can do to the brain.
Of course, many have said this is nonsense, it's just an excuse though they should note neither Conor nor his trainers are saying he has any sort of brain damage mild or otherwise.
One of the advantages we've always pointed out was that MMA was safer than boxing because of it's rules and larger target area meaning less blows to the head.

What ever the cause of Conor's running out of steam, the brain damage theory is worth looking at not because of this fight but because of it's implications for everyone who takes strikes to the head. While Conor may not have had mild brain damage the thought that it's a possibility is worrying.

When I watch rugby now it's common to see players being taken off after a ( just one!) blow to the head for concussion tests. These are becoming more sophisticated every year. Rugby players take part in major study to develop ground-breaking test for concussion diagnosis

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

Running does not damage the knees if you're sensible. I've been running since I was a kid and am still running now in my 60s and my knees are perfectly fine.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bisping's point of view is rarely worth listening to.

I was reading something interesting this morning, it should be of interest to anyone who takes strikes to the head. A doctor watching the fight has said that he believes Conor's 'gassing' was due to mild brain damage not his cardio. Now he could be saying that for a number of reason but in this day and age we are far more aware of the damage blows, even light ones, can do to the brain.
Of course, many have said this is nonsense, it's just an excuse though they should note neither Conor nor his trainers are saying he has any sort of brain damage mild or otherwise.
One of the advantages we've always pointed out was that MMA was safer than boxing because of it's rules and larger target area meaning less blows to the head.

What ever the cause of Conor's running out of steam, the brain damage theory is worth looking at not because of this fight but because of it's implications for everyone who takes strikes to the head. While Conor may not have had mild brain damage the thought that it's a possibility is worrying.

When I watch rugby now it's common to see players being taken off after a ( just one!) blow to the head for concussion tests. These are becoming more sophisticated every year. Rugby players take part in major study to develop ground-breaking test for concussion diagnosis
Well as ma_student said I'd rather listen to the guy who has a resting heart rate of 34 bpm over the guy who gasses in 2 rounds. Also it's not brain damage he's always had bad cardio he got tired in less than 2 rounds in a fight he had a full camp for against a guy who'd been drinking and smoking the week before

Latest Discussions