Matthew Boling. AKA White Lightning.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have a background in Track and Field, and have been following it since I was a kid.
This young man, 18 year old high school senior, Matthew Boling, is a beast. He's going to be winning a few Olympic medals in his day.

This relay race consists of a half dozen of the highest rated high school track teams in the country. And what he does here is darn near impossible. This boy can fly. if you don't want to watch the whole relay, skip ahead to 2:20, just when he's getting the baton. White Lightning indeed.

This high school relay comeback is one of the most impressive in running history

He's like the jeopardy guy.....only wearing short pants.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a background in Track and Field, and have been following it since I was a kid.
This young man, 18 year old high school senior, Matthew Boling, is a beast. He's going to be winning a few Olympic medals in his day.

This relay race consists of a half dozen of the highest rated high school track teams in the country. And what he does here is darn near impossible. This boy can fly. if you don't want to watch the whole relay, skip ahead to 2:20, just when he's getting the baton. White Lightning indeed.

This high school relay comeback is one of the most impressive in running history

He's like the jeopardy guy.....only wearing short pants.

Man....sucks to be 2nd place....had that huge lead and lost.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Pretty cool, I ran the 4x800 in high school so I know how brutal those long sprints can be. That was a really impressive run those fellows did.

Latest Discussions