Martial Art and MBTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
im going to take a really wild guess that maybe the OP is asking if personality types can have an impact on the way martial arts are expressed. or perhaps martial arts can be classified in the same way as the myer -briggs
Very correct. Thank you.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess i did. I didn't think about it much. You reek of evil, you said at least.
How do I reek of evil? Clearly there was an issue with your posts causing you to be banned multiple times. Have you self-reflected to see what that issue might be?

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
How do I reek of evil? Clearly there was an issue with your posts causing you to be banned multiple times. Have you self-reflected to see what that issue might be?
Yes. You were chasing me all the way to my house by your back biting. When your comrades in Norway tortured me sending me to frantically and frustrated/angry.

Wait for your rebirth dude. When Hod will send you and me.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes. You were chasing me all the way to my house by your back biting. When your comrades in Norway tortured me sending me to frantically and frustrated/angry.

Wait for your rebirth dude. When Hod will send you and me.
Enough with your claims and threats. He/his 'comrades' did no such thing. Again, some self-reflection would do some good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions