Manly Candles, or "Mandles"

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
A guy who hates feminine-smelling (flowers, fruits, etc.) candles, has come up with mandles. Some of the scents available are: Chuck Norris Sweat, Hunting Lodge, Urinal Deodorizer, and of course, Burrito Fart. He's working on a beer-scented one guys, so rejoice.

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/9008606

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Burrito Farts I think I can handle but Chuck Norris Sweat? Maybe in the Dojo but not in my room ... it'll knock me out as soon as I put flame to the wick.

Besides in the first place... Chuck Norris doesn't sweat he perspires and in the second place Chuck Norris doesn't perspire.

Even if he did the stuff would be extremely costly... 1 drop of sweat rolling down his face for every 4 hours of work out... I dunno.

I wonder if they have Bat Guano or Cave Mud? Now THAT I can handle. :uhyeah:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yea I need the beer sented ones if the police ever show up.
Hunting Lodge could be cool but Chuck Norris Sweat and Burrito Fart are not to my likeing

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Maybe the Chuck Norris Sweat is really for gay guys and women. ;)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't think guys needed scented candles to make their place smell bad. ;)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I understand that some of these candles smell pretty cool. I want one called "Pipe Tobacco" so I can remenise about my old Grand Pappy.
Sean

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I understand that some of these candles smell pretty cool. I want one called "Pipe Tobacco" so I can remenise about my old Grand Pappy.
Sean
My grandfather used to smoke a blend that had apple in it. It smelled wonderful along with his Old Spice.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a friend that used to tell my first wife that the best way to attract me was to put a little gun oil behind each ear. ;)

As to everyone talking about pipe tobacco and their grand fathers... I'm right there with you. My dad's dad used to smoke an odd blend that smelled wonderful. I, like most of you, can still remember the smell of that blend as if he were still with us puffing on it. Isn't it odd how deeply implanted a smell can get?

fyn5000

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well, it's good to see people are fondly remembering the smell of their grandfather's pipe tobacco and not the burrito farts.

fyn

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a friend that used to tell my first wife that the best way to attract me was to put a little gun oil behind each ear. ;)

As to everyone talking about pipe tobacco and their grand fathers... I'm right there with you. My dad's dad used to smoke an odd blend that smelled wonderful. I, like most of you, can still remember the smell of that blend as if he were still with us puffing on it. Isn't it odd how deeply implanted a smell can get?

Smell is of the most powerful memory association. I think music is second. I like the route of these types of c/mandles. (As opposed to burrito farts). :D

Speaking of smelly, if you want to go someplace smelly, go to a non-smoking bar. On the news yesterday they had a doctor with an interesting *odor device*. Studies showed that non-smoking bars smell worse than a men's public restroom. Apparently, smoky bars cover up all the other yucky odors wafting about people. Oddly, back of the head was shown to emit the strongest odor.

Anyway, maybe this guy needs to develop a cigarette smoke mandle. He can sell 'em to bars. :shrug:

Latest Discussions