Loss of Appetite

OP
ktaylor75

ktaylor75

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It might be that your body hasn't completely re-regulated it's hunger responses but realizes that it doesn't need to have food like it did. I would also suggest (if you're not doing it already) to look up for a calorie intake counter online and figure out your goals for fitness and weight loss and figure out how many calories you should be consuming for your weight and activity level. Here is a link to one if you needed it. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

thank you for that link. I do believe that at this rate, I am not even close to what my minimum calorie intake should be. I honestly try to eat more than I do, but when I do, I feel ill. The doc said this should pass soon, probably just from the exercise that my body is not used to yet. I will go back in a month if not better by then.

Here. This should help you keep your appetite down.

Well tellner, I had just ate a meal--chicken, potatoes, and green beans--and then I viewed the link you sent me--well, the chicken, potatoes, and green beans did not taste quite so well on the way up!

Latest Discussions