looking up martial artists

A

andurilking2

anyone know of a site that i can look up the names of martial artists i know who have gone to nationals to get credited with a title?

If you are looking for TKD people, I would suggest to go to the USTU web site. They will either have a listing posted for National Championships or they can direct you. I'm sure other styles should have a similar site and listings

Originally posted by andurilking2
anyone know of a site that i can look up the names of martial artists i know who have gone to nationals to get credited with a title?
Try looking at the major organizations.

Organizations also host annual international competitions for nationals, and there are a few international competitions every few years or so. The Olympics... Well, that's pretty easy to look up.

Originally posted by Disco
If you are looking for TKD people, I would suggest to go to the USTU web site. They will either have a listing posted for National Championships or they can direct you. I'm sure other styles should have a similar site and listings

USTU is the not the exclusive representative of TKD in the US. The ITF runs its own championships.

I think as threatened "the button" got hit.

Respectfully,

Thats a shame.......that looked to be an interesting post :(

Back