Looking on where to update profile information

thanson02

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This last year has been really busy and long-story-short, I recently moved to a new city because of work. For whatever reason, I cannot find where to update my profile information in my account. Someone willing to help me out?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Might be slightly different on a computer, i just confirmed it on my phone. Click on your name, then there should be a drop down- click personal details. In there you can edit it. Certain things (your username) you cannot change on your own though. Message the admin team if you wish to change that(you generally need a good reason in order to do so).

OP
T

thanson02

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Might be slightly different on a computer, i just confirmed it on my phone. Click on your name, then there should be a drop down- click personal details. In there you can edit it. Certain things (your username) you cannot change on your own though. Message the admin team if you wish to change that(you generally need a good reason in order to do so).

Go fig. I clicked on every place where my name was except for the one at the top of the page :D. Information updated, thank you.

Latest Discussions