Looking for a new American Kenpo School in the inland empire.

AidenV

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been a part of the American Kenpo School system for the good part of 11 years now - I literally learned Short form one before I learned how to ride a bike.
Due to some unfortunate events - my school, which was lead by Mr. Dennis Harris and instructed by Mr. Mike Shutz, closed down - I continued to get private lessons from Mr. Harris until I reached my first degree brown belt. I was so close to obtaining my black that there was nothing to do

- I lost contact with Mr. Harris and since then, have been out of formal training for about 5 years. I'm 18 years of age now and I want to get back into kenpo. If there are any school around the Moreno Valley, Riverside, Norco area that perhaps might be open

I recall a few studios in the areas a few years ago but have since heard nothing from them.

- I would greatly appriciate any information anyone would have offer. Thank you for your time.

Armando.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been a part of the American Kenpo School system for the good part of 11 years now - I literally learned Short form one before I learned how to ride a bike.
Due to some unfortunate events - my school, which was lead by Mr. Dennis Harris and instructed by Mr. Mike Shutz, closed down - I continued to get private lessons from Mr. Harris until I reached my first degree brown belt. I was so close to obtaining my black that there was nothing to do

- I lost contact with Mr. Harris and since then, have been out of formal training for about 5 years. I'm 18 years of age now and I want to get back into kenpo. If there are any school around the Moreno Valley, Riverside, Norco area that perhaps might be open

I recall a few studios in the areas a few years ago but have since heard nothing from them.

- I would greatly appriciate any information anyone would have offer. Thank you for your time.

Armando.
Darin Phillips is in Norco I believe. Phillips Kenpo.

OP
A

AidenV

White Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Phillips teaches there still? I was told that he had closed down the school...I will have figure out how to contact him.

John Bishop

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Grilli & Delmark House of American Kenpo​
Address:
2857 Hamner Ave.
Norco, CA 92860​
Phone:
909-738-1244

Latest Discussions