LiveStrong bracelets...

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Can you get them anywhere other than ordering them over the internet? Does anybody know what stores, if any sell them?

In case you are unfamiliar, these are the yellow bracelets inspired by Lance Armstrongs fight and victory with cancer.

I got mine from my chiropractor.

We've gotten very similar colored bracelets from Century MA, tehy are almost identicval but they have a little "belt knot" molded into them. We get them for all the different colors and the kids really LOVE to get one for their color belt. We bought a few to see if they would sell and sold them all the first class!

Beware. there are a lot of bracelets available that are knockoffs and for profit only. If you want to support Lance's organization buy directly from them.

Jeff

Kenpodoc said:
Beware. there are a lot of bracelets available that are knockoffs and for profit only. If you want to support Lance's organization buy directly from them.

Jeff
Thats what I ended up doing.

I called around to a few places here in town, and they all said your best bet was to order them directly from Lances' internet site.

Livestrong.org if anyone else is interested.

rutherford said:
Who are you going to give the other 9 to?
don't know.

Family and friends. Whoever wants one and will wear it.

Believe it or not, Build A Bear worshops carry them, and are licensed by the LAF to do so. $2 gets you one for yourself and one for the bear...

BaiKaiGuy said:
Believe it or not, Build A Bear worshops carry them, and are licensed by the LAF to do so. $2 gets you one for yourself and one for the bear...

That's where my little nephew got mine at. My Pops died of cancer a year ago and it really feels good to see people supporting Lance's foundation and agknowledging cancer in such a public way.

Back